Un-Du Adhesive Remover 4oz Pkg
|MSRP : $15.648|
Sale : $10.91
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Un-Du Adhesive Remover 4 oz Package:
- 4 oz of label remover per package
- Gets bumper stickers off of cars without harming the paint job
- Useful for getting rid of price tags from gift items
- Acid-free design does not cause paper to yellow or become brittle
- Unit includes a brush for gently working off the adhesvie
- Leaves your items looking cleaner and newer
- Product goes on easily and spreads evenly to cover large areas
- Evaporates completely once you're done using it
- Formula does not stain walls
- Begins to work right away
Beware And save your time and $$$
Total waste of my MONEY $$$ <>To remove a decal 1.25 " x 3" took more than 90mins<>. Had to use over 2oz for this fake Adhesive Remover. Should of gone with WD40!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifts photos, stamps etc without destroying them.
Have used Un-Du for many crafting and collage uses for years. Besides removing stickers, tape and labels, it lifts photos, postal stamps, etc, off of paper without damaging either the paper or the item that was glued to it. So you can then re-mount photos elsewhere, and you can use other sticker-type items (such as beautiful postal stamps) in collages. The only downside is that it's tough on fingernails, so use care (or gloves). NO HOME SHOULD BE WITHOUT UN-DO!
WILL REMOVE DUCT TAPE FROM TISSUE PAPER
GREAT FOR REMOVING STICKERS AND RESIDUE FROM STICKERS. CAN REUSE THE STICKERS TOO! AWSOME PRODUCT. ONLY DRAWBACK IS IT EVAPIRATES QUICKLY.
This is the best sticker/label remover I have ever used, bar none. It does not harm the project (such as photo, scrapbook page, envelope, etc.), does not destroy the adhesive so the sticker or stamp may be reused, and a bottle lasts a long time making it economical to use.
You won't beleve how great this works!
This Un-Du works so well you can even reuse the sticker. It is fast and safe for almost all surfaces. It is the only solvent that does not destroy the item you are removing it from and the sticker itself.