Exerpeutic 1000 High-Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike with Pulse
|MSRP : $202.8|
Sale : $164.93
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Exerpeutic 1000 High-Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike with Pulse:
- "Step Thru" design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Some assembly required
- Included transportation wheels for easy relocation of the bike
- An 8-level magnetic tension control system allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- An easy to read large window LCD screen that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor
- Hand Pulse Monitor to stay within the Target Heart Rate Zone
- "Smooth torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- The precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Large oversized seat cushion and back rest for users of any size
- Easy and quick seat adjustments for users 5'3"-6'3"
- Dimensions: 54"L x 22"W x 34"H
- Weight: 63 lbs
This is a great machine. I am 75 and I had no trouble putting it together, it took me about 1 1/2 hours. I work out on it 5 days a week, I am diabetic and need to exercise 5 days a week and this helps me a lot.
Right Pedal fell off after 30 miles
At first I was quite pleased and rode it every day, then the right pedal started working loose every time I rode it until it finally would not stay in place at all. The directions warn that you must tighten the left pedal counter-clockwise and the right one clockwise -- directions which I followed correctly when assembling, however after 30 miles the right pedal worked loose repeatedly and a lot of metal filings fell out of the arm that connects the pedal to the bike. My husband said it was because the arm was not "case-hardened". He fixed it for me by getting a bolt with a very long nut (about 1.5 inches) and put the bolt through the inside of the arm and connected it to the pedal bolt (see photo). It works fine now, but this was an extra $10 that should not have been spent. Also, the seat gets wobbly every time I use it, so I have to remember to tighten the knobs each time I use it. Other than that, it works well and I spend about 30 minutes daily on it while watching TV -- usually about 2 to 2 1/2 miles.
Easy to use, great work out!
Pro's -Great workout for the price. -Comfortable seat. You do have to unscrew knobs to move the seat. My husband and I are the same leg length, so this is not an issue for us. -The monitor and pulse tracker are awesome. -Various levels of resistance. -Rollers on front allow you to move it to a different room easily. -Wide seat -Great workout! Cons - The foot pedal strap is not large enough to go over a tennis shoe. So we've added a rubberband to the last opening to attach it to the pedal. (From the bottom of my shoe to the top underneath the strap is 3.5 inches)
High Quality Low Price!
Great Quality for low price. It has everything I need. GREAT PRODUCT!
Love love love the bike. Smooth and quite. It took me a little extra time for me to put together because my fingers don't work well. (Arthritis) BUT if I can put it together anybody can. It came in a box that was packed so well I was amazed. Nothing ever comes packed as good as that did. If your under 5'9" it is a little hard to reach the pedals...not impossible. I put a small pillow behind me and it works perfect!!!! I TOTAL recommend this bike!!