Fitness Reality 690XL Additional Weight Capacity Inversion Table with Lumbar Pillow
|MSRP : $143.96|
Sale : $99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Extended User weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Inversion capability up to a full vertical 180 degrees
- User height adjustment from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Heavy duty frame with a 1.5 square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- Removable Lumbar pillow for lower back support while inverting or resting
- .25 Soft foam backrest for comfort when inverting at all angles
- Ankle holders are a combination foam roller and ankle cushions to hold ankles securely and safely
- Easy pull pin release system to hold ankles and legs in place
- Adjustable tether strap to allow for different inverting angles
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
- Folds for storing in a closet or similar location
- Folded Dimensions are 75" H x 28" W x 18" D
- Inversion may help reducing back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament
- May help reducing fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body
- May help promoting stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles
- May help reducing the effect of aging due to gravity
- May help Increasing body flexibility to improve athletic performance
- May help relieving lower back aches due to sitting or standing
- Assembled Dimensions: 46L x 27W x 57H
- Assembled Weight: 55lbs
- 1 Year limited warranty
You get what you pay for
Quality is not much as I expected. Padding in one of the handlebars is cracked. One of the M8x60mm bolts sheared its head while I was tightening it. Sent an email to manufacturer, hoping to get a replacement. If not, I may have to look around for better bolts to use. Pictures of issues attached.
Fitness Reality 690XL
This was easy to assemble with clear illustrated instructions took 25 minutes from unboxing to complete assembly. Even the tools are supplied so you don't need anything else. The Fitness Reality 690XL is well made. The lumbar pillow is great upon my first inversion laying back onto the lumbar support I could hear my vertebra popping into place similar to when I go to my chiropractor that happened twice and since have stayed in place. My low back pain went away and I am getting relief from the nagging pain of sciatica which greatly improved by day 3 and I am able to sleep much better. I have started to do crunches while slightly inverted to strengthen my abdominal muscles and by week two feel and see results. For that sale price of $89 dollars you can't go wrong with this product. It ca be folded flat a leaned up against a wall when not in use.
Why I bought this
My back , shoulders , neck all have painful problems. Once a day this for 5 machine helps my lower back feel better. It cracks where Its supposed to and rest of my day I feel my posture improve. It will not solve world hunger or Improve gas mileage but for 100 dollars MY BACK FEELS BETTER. Thats enough for me.
Everything it promised to be
I am satisfied with this product however while I was putting it together I snapped one of the bolts . I didn't think I was over tightening. but I was able to get a replacement from my tool box. The two wrenches provided however were a very cheap metal and I couldn't use them after the second nut so you might want to have your tool kit handy. Otherwise the unit itself seems to be of good sturdy quality.
Great product at a great price!
I used to use "hanging boots," but this table is much easier and safer to use. I was very surprised at how heavy duty it is. It took about half an hour to put together, and another few minutes to adjust the "balance point." I'm 5'11", but with long legs I had to set the height adjustment to 6'2" to establish the balance point. I wear my slippers over heavy socks to cushion the foot clamp, which is easy to set and holds you firmly in place. I have a degenerative lower back, and using this twice a day has made a tremendous difference in my quality of life. I caught a WalMart sale and only paid $95, which included shipping, and it arrived in only four days via Fed Ex. It has a nice padded cushion instead of a hard fiberglass one (like the one on TV that sells for more than $300!) The lumbar pillow does not work for me, putting too much pressure on that part of my spine. After a six weeks, it has already paid for itself by not having to go the chiropractor.