Fitness Reality 690XL Additional Weight Capacity Inversion Table with Lumbar Pillow
|MSRP : $106|
Sale : $89
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Extended User weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Inversion capability up to a full vertical 180 degrees
- User height adjustment from 4'10" to 6'6"
- Heavy duty frame with a 1.5 square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- Removable Lumbar pillow for lower back support while inverting or resting
- .25 Soft foam backrest for comfort when inverting at all angles
- Ankle holders are a combination foam roller and ankle cushions to hold ankles securely and safely
- Easy pull pin release system to hold ankles and legs in place
- Adjustable tether strap to allow for different inverting angles
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
- Folds for storing in a closet or similar location
- Folded Dimensions are 75" H x 28" W x 18" D
- Inversion may help reducing back stress by relieving pressure on vertebrae discs and ligament
- May help reducing fatigue, stress and relaxes the overall body
- May help promoting stimulation of blood circulation to relieve stiff muscles
- May help reducing the effect of aging due to gravity
- May help Increasing body flexibility to improve athletic performance
- May help relieving lower back aches due to sitting or standing
- Assembled Dimensions: 46L x 27W x 57H
- Assembled Weight: 55lbs
- 1 Year limited warranty
Fitness Reality 690XL
This was easy to assemble with clear illustrated instructions took 25 minutes from unboxing to complete assembly. Even the tools are supplied so you don't need anything else. The Fitness Reality 690XL is well made. The lumbar pillow is great upon my first inversion laying back onto the lumbar support I could hear my vertebra popping into place similar to when I go to my chiropractor that happened twice and since have stayed in place. My low back pain went away and I am getting relief from the nagging pain of sciatica which greatly improved by day 3 and I am able to sleep much better. I have started to do crunches while slightly inverted to strengthen my abdominal muscles and by week two feel and see results. For that sale price of $89 dollars you can't go wrong with this product. It ca be folded flat a leaned up against a wall when not in use.
This inversion table was extremely easy to assembly. $99.00 compared to $300.00 Teeter inversion table............guess what, gravity works just the same no matter how much you paid for the piece of equipment that you are hanging from. My back feels great!
super sturdy and well made
I'm a big guy, 6'0" 265 and I have no reservations about using it. Very sturdy. It weighs approx 61 lbs per shipping. shipping was fast. Packaging and assembly was a little daunting upon opening, but once all of the plastic and excess is removed following the instructions were quite easy and only took me maybe 20 minutes to complete. You should be able to move simply with your arms if balanced correctly via height adjustment. Pay attention to the use of the limit strap. Lumbar pad is nice to have. I've had back issues since injury in USMC but this really helps. I felt the results quickly.
Why I bought this
My back , shoulders , neck all have painful problems. Once a day this for 5 machine helps my lower back feel better. It cracks where Its supposed to and rest of my day I feel my posture improve. It will not solve world hunger or Improve gas mileage but for 100 dollars MY BACK FEELS BETTER. Thats enough for me.
Great value and works very well!
This Inversion Table is very easy to assemble and works extremely well. It has definitely helped me with a severely blown disc in my lower back. Sometimes after a day of work I can barely walk, after 15 minutes inverted, I feel much better and can at least walk well. It took a little while to get used to inversion therapy, but after a week I was able to hang upside-down completely for the recommended maximum time without any troubles. This is definitely a well made device and the price was great, the delivery to home was great and the assembly was very easy with the tools provided in the package. It also came packaged very well with no parts broken or missing! It seems to be well constructed and heavy duty, I'm 6'5" and have no problems using it, my wife is 5'4" and also has no troubles with it. Re-adjustment is easy and getting in and out of it is a snap! I would recommend this Inversion Table to anyone with back problems!