Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker
|MSRP : $25|
Sale : $22.5
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Fisher-Price Learn with Me Zebra Walker:
- Age Range: 6M+
- 2 ways to play! Sit & Play - Tons of hands-on activities to explore - plus a book page to turn or light-up buttons to press for sing-along songs & phrases. Stand & Walk - Walker encourages first steps & invites baby to keep moving with fun phrases, music & sounds
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base make baby's steps a little surer
- Teaches ABC's, 123's and more!
- Lots of busy finger activities help exercise fine motor skills
- Standing, walking and reaching all get gross motor skills rolling!
- Bright colors, music, lights and textures grab baby's attention and help develop all-important senses
Purchased for my 1 year old nephew today. It took all of 15 mins to put together .. assembly was easy. Prior to purchasing this my nephew was climbing alot and standing but struggling to take the next step. The problem is hes been standing on his tippy toes. Within 1 hour he was walking with toy with both feet in proper position. He was a bit excited so he was pushing the walker harder which made him fall behind the cart but he figured out balance. After walking behind him and helping him to guide the walker straight he was doing it all on his own... In short :: it WORKs. and he loves the front of the toy as well. Just make sure you have a nice open area to use it in.
When my granddaughter sits to play with it she pushes the buttons and it rolls backwards, of course. So she doesn't play with it as long. Wish it had a little something to stop it on the back wheels.
Nice for the Price. I wish I would have known that the Zebra could not be easily removed from the frame for separate interaction.
Fun for baby
My 6 month old granddaughter loves this - it has music and keeps her busy for a while. My only comment would be for Fisher Price to add a "brake" to one of the back wheels; that way if the baby isn't walking yet, when the child sits to play with it, it doesn't keep rolling away.
GREAT FIRST STEPS FOR CHILD
i absolutely love this. it helped my son get to walking sooner, it works on hardwood, tile, and carpet, even worked outdoors, my son had lots of fun with it, and enjoyed the activities on the front as well. we got a lot of use out of this. it kept my son occupied for hours i'm very glad i purchased this. great quality, long lasting, very durable, awesome pricing, perfect for helping to teach your child to walk.
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items