Insten Bike Bicycle Phone Holder Handlebar Bracket Mount for Smartphone iPhone XS X 8 7 6 Plus 6S SE/ Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Note 8/ Moto E4 G5 G4 Z Play Droid E G X/ LG K20 Stylo 3 Adjustable Universal
|MSRP : $9.99|
Sale : $2.09
|Sold & shipped by eForCity|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Bicycle Phone Holder, Black
- This bicycle phone holder ensures that your cell phone stays close at hand, whether biking to the market, across town, or in the mountains
- Now your cell phone can hit the road when you do to provide you with music and GPS directions
- Conveniently mounts onto handlebars so you don't have to take your eyes off the road to fiddle with your phone
- Holds cell phone horizontally or vertically for easy viewing
- Ball head swivel design allows you to adjust the display to the most convenient position
- Holder adjusts to fit all cell phones
- Padded back and grips absorbs shocks and protects against scratches
- Easy installation; no tools required
- Extendable Arms can hold devices with the width in between: 45mm - 115mm
- Mounting diameter: 20mm - 25mm
- Color: Black
- Bicycle Mount Phone Holder
- Access your phone while riding your bike to the market, across town, or through the mountains
- Change your music, view your GPS or use any other function on your phone
- Easily install onto your handlebars
- Improve safety and help keep your eyes on the road
- Holds your phone horizontally or vertically
- Ball swivel design allows you to adjust the display to the most convenient angle
- Padding helps grip phone and absorb shocks
- Quick and easy installation
Why did they not include 2 hair bands?
Let me ask you this. Are you going to take your $500+ smart phone and put it on a bike without some backup safety measure? This device BTW is the same one that hold your phone when you put it in your car and attach it to the AC vents. The only difference is the handlebar/Vent connector is different. The phone holder is exactly the same. Now imagine you are riding the back trails on your mountain bike. I took 2 of my wife's "Scunci No Damage Hair Ties, Black" cheap hair bands. $3.87 for 30. So that puts them at 13 cents each. I took 2 and crossed them over the phone and around the back. So, for 26 cents total you from 4 stars to 5. Now I feel safe riding my bike with my phone on it. Come on Insten, $0.26 retail to vastly improve your product.
Very good value
I was a little skeptical due to the low price at first. The products I have used in the past were at least three times the price. However, I figured I was not out much if I took the chance and it was junk....pleasantly surprised by the quality and function ability though. Works for my Motorola cell, iPod, GPS very well. Held steady and securely while riding over many different terrains on my mountain bike. Highly recommend it.
Comes apart at the first bump
I went over a bump and the holder came loose from base and dropped to the asphalt with my phone in it.
Good and bad
It is good after we glued the pieces together. Make sure you have a case on your phone when trying this out. A case is what saved my phone from braking after the top part came apart from the bottom. My phone was thrown to the cement.....
My son purchased this and it doesn't fit on the handlebars of his bike. Yes, it's adjustable, but the screw that comes with the bracket is too short to expand the bracket. We needed to find a longer screw ourselves. It fit on my daughters little girl bike, and probably will on very slim, small handlebars, but not on any adult mountain bike handlebars.
- Apple iPhone
- Family Mobile
- Mobile Hotspots & Plans
- No-Contract Phones & Plans
- Refurbished Phones
- Samsung Galaxy
- Shop Phones by Operating System
- Straight Talk Wireless
- Unlocked Phones