Springs Creative Laminated Burlap Sheets, 2 pk
|MSRP : $5.94|
Sale : $5.49
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Easy product to use!
Makes craft projects so much easier. These sheets are printer friendly and made awesome xmas gifts!
worked exactly as I wanted. Great product.
worked exactly as I wanted. Great product
Laminated Burlap Sheets
I order a large quantity of these at a time. I would say 90% of them are printable. I do not like blemishes in my prints so I do not use the other 10 % for printing. Sometimes there is a notch or a run or a dark area that I do not want on my final piece. Otherwise, I think the quality is great. The price is fantastic. I always get my deliveries in a reasonable time as well.
I am using these as the background with monogram letters painted and ribbon around edges and put in a picture frame. They work really well and the project turns out very pretty. I plan to make one for each family in my church as a Christmas gift.
Love that you can use these in a regular printer!
- Art & Drawing Supplies
- Beading & Jewelry Making
- Craft Furniture & Storage
- Knitting & Crochet