Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Day 1 Edition, Ubisoft, Xbox One, 887256015732
|MSRP : $59.99|
Sale : $39
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- THE ULTIMATE MILITARY SHOOTER SET IN AN OPEN WORLD - Giving you total freedom of choice to decide how to play.
- YOU DECIDE YOUR ATTACK PLAN - Play every mission the way you want. Utilize stealth, execute tactical plans or come out guns blazing.
- YOU DECIDE WHERE TO EXPLORE - the diverse Bolivian weather and terrain will impact your world and gameplay.
- YOU DECIDE THE CARTEL'S FATE - Infiltrate enemy territories and take down cartel leaders to break the hostile Santa Blanca organization.
- YOU DECIDE YOUR GHOSTS - Lead your Ghost team solo or join friends in seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Strong Language, Sexual Themes, Partial Nudity, Use of Drugs, and Intense Violence
If you're someone who likes to pay for a game that you can't really play, then this is for you. The game has TONS of glitches. For example, motorcycles don't move. You can hit the gas and the wheels will spin in place. Also, there are missions to steal supply planes for the "rebels", but you literally cannot complete them because they do not move - just like the motorcycles. And if you think "well customer service at Ubisoft will fix it" - they won't. I have contacted them several times in regards to these issues and all they say is that their "dev team" is working on it but they have no estimated time that these issues will actually be fixed. Overall, terrible experience. I wish I had never bought this game and wasted my $60.
Bought this for son as a gift..i havent heard any complaints so i assume he is happy with it
Geatest Game of the Year
I preordered this game on Boxing day last year. Upon receiving the game I enjoyed single player slightly but only through multi-player does one experience the true greatness of the game. It is for this reason I recommend anyone buy it!
All and All Great game!
Played the beta and was nothing on it that didn't catch my attention. Very big map with lots to do and explore. Up to 4 person co op this game is unlike any other
Amazing campaign, fully 4 player co-op throughout.. Stunning visuals and game play.. Most definitely game of the year contender..