Insten Car Air Vent Phone Holder Mount (Width to 4.3 inch) for Smartphone iPhone 7 6 6S Plus SE 5S 4S / Galaxy S7 S6 S5 Edge Note 5 On5 Grand Prime Core J1 J3 J5 J7 / Moto G E X / LG K7 Stylo 2 Stylus
|MSRP : $16.99|
Sale : $5.59
|Sold & shipped by eForCity|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Car Air Vent Phone Holder x 1
- Car Air Vent Phone Holder
- Keep your friends close, and your cell phone closer with this versatile, cell phone holder / cradle that ensures that your loved ones are always within reach
- This handy holder can be wall-mounted or clipped to your car's air vent for convenience
- Compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for travel and on-the-go lifestyles
- Comes with easy-to-assemble parts that can be effortlessly installed using an ordinary screwdriver
- Width: 1.5 to 4.3 inches (fully extended arms) / 38 to 110 mm (fully extended arms)
- Size: Adjustable to fit all sizes
- Color: Black
- Suggested Applications: Please measure the dimensions of your device for best fitting.
- Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
Great Phone Holder
Great price on this item. I actually used it to make an adapter for my TELESCOPE. I secured it to hold my iPhone 6, to take pictures through my telescope. It does a great job holding my phone safely. Safely, as long as my add-ons stay secure.
With careful use a useful & right priced accessory
Pros: After 1 month of use, it has worked just as expected, the phone holds in place even when hitting shaky roads. Easy installation, and the phone can be inserted and removed with ease. Adjustable to fit either vertical or horizontal vents. It does its job well. Easy access to the phone for hands-free speaking, GPS etc. As Uber driver its is an important tool of trade... Cons: May be hard to remove. I use it in two cars, in one of them it comes out very easy, in the other I have to struggle several minutes while trying to be gentle of the perhaps fragile guides. (I'm just purchasing a 2nd one to get rid of the problem). Be careful with size - my phone is not big, but with the protective hard shell I needed the full extension of the arms to get it working. This may be an issue with just a slightly bigger phone when wanting to keep the shell... The snap guides seem fragile... a bad mount/unmount may break them rendering the device unusable. Conclusion: With careful use a useful & right priced accessory.
Minimalistic: Only loose parts
It came without a box nor instructions; just loose parts in a plastic bag as if someone didn't want it any more. I could figure out how to set it up and use it. There is a button on the side that can be pressed to make the "arms" expand before removing the cell phone from the holder. The problem is that, the "arms" expand slowly and I have to keep pressing the button for the "arms" to expand wide enough for me to remove my cell phone from the holder. The Scosche that I bought at Target is much better. At the press of a button, the "arms" expand immediately and wide open, ready for you to remove your cell phone quickly and also ready for you to place your cell phone in there the next time you use it. I could put up with a minimalistic product for the price, but I would not be happy to have to keep pressing the button for the "arms" to open wide enough for me to remove my cell phone. I certainly do not want to pay to return the product as it cannot be returned to a Walmart store. It is not worth more of my time and money.
Must have very shallow vent leuvours
Make sure the leuvors on our vents are very shallow. If they are medium to deep vent leuvors, the clips won't reach far enough back to clip onto the back of it. Without that, this is worthless. It will definitely not fit on Jeep Wrangler vents.
Really good for the price
It is really can be attached to any type of air vent! Took me a little while to assemble, but it turned out okay!