Killzone Shadow Fall (PS4) - Pre-Owned
|MSRP : $32.99|
Sale : $6.8
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Killzone: Shadow Fall is the latest installment in the hugely successful Killzone franchise exclusively for the PlayStation 4 by Guerrilla Games. Thirty years after the events of Killzone 3, the world is a very different place with two rival factions, the Helghast and the Vektans, living side by side in a futuristic city divided by a vast wall. In the midst of all the tension stands a Shadow Marshal, the best of the best, tasked with one mandate above all else: preserve the peace, no matter the cost. As Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellan, you're sworn to defend your human brethren; but when a mission brings you face to face with the mysterious and deadly female Helghast soldier Echo, you'll discover a new side to this ancient conflict, and to yourself. Battle to understand the truth as the intense, immersive combat of the Killzone series is reborn on the PS4. When the boundaries between right and wrong begin to crumble, you'll be forced to decide what kind of hero you really want to be.
- A new breed of hero for a new vision of Killzone: Play as Shadow Marshal Lucas Kellen, equal parts elite soldier and master spy. Representing the ISA's finest and entrusted with stabilizing an ever-deteriorating cold war, your choices will determine the world's fate.
- The benchmark cinematic shooter of the next generation of gaming: With breathtaking environments, jaw-dropping futuristic setpieces; and deviously smart enemy AI - Killzone: Shadow Fall is a true showcase for the unbridled power of the PS4 system. The new Dualshock 4 wireless controller and its refined analog sticks and improved triggers further enhance the shooter experience.
- Utilize an expansive arsenal of futuristic weapons and gadgetry:
- As an elite operative of the ISA, you have a vast selection of multi-purpose weapons and tech at your disposal. The game-changer, however, is the OWL, a versatile, commandable combat drone that functions as an extension of you, dramatically augmenting your abilities and offering a host of new tactical options.
- Tense, realistic cold war sci-fi: On a divided Vekta, one in which bitter enemies are forced to coexist, constant discord threatens to unravel into all-out war.
- Brave New World - Killzone: Shadow Fall returns to the setting of the first Killzone game: the lush, Eden-like planet of Vekta and its glorious capital, Vekta City. A hydro-powered ecological dream-city built along the edge of an enormous water dam, Vekta City was designed to be the crown jewel of human civilization in the Alpha Centauri system.
- A World Divided - Following the cataclysmic chain of events that destroyed planet Helghan and abruptly ended the war in Killzone 3, the Helghast survivors and ISA remnants have settled into an uneasy truce. As part of the post-war reconciliations, the Helghast have been granted their own territory on planet Vekta, walled off from the Vektan side.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, and Intense Violence