Hallmark Holiday Collection 4: Love At The Thanksgiving Day Parade / Christmas Song / Baby's First Christmas / Bride For Christmas (DVD)
|MSRP : $9.99|
Sale : $7.29
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- "Love At The Thanksgiving Day Parade": As Chicago gears up for its annual Thanksgiving Day parade, Emily Jones, an eager parade coordinator is shocked when Henry Williams, a wealthy new development consultant, is brought in to analyze the parade's finances. Faced with the challenge of teaching him that the parade means so much more to her than dollar signs, she suddenly finds herself reluctantly falling for him.
- "Christmas Song": Though two schools have recently merged into one, students at the newly formed Carter-Cresswell Cademy have yet to blend into one harmonious body. Particularly for the award-winning choral groups of the two formers schools, old rivalries die hard. As the musical teams duke out their differences at the completion and in the school halls, sparks to being to fly.
- "Baby's First Christmas": Kyle Lockwood and Jenna Ford, two lawyers at a prestigious law firm, could not be more different. When Jenna and Kyle's siblings fall in love, it binds the two together. When Jenna and Kyle visit their siblings for Christmas, Jenna's sister goes into labor. romantic sparks fly, and they need a Christmas miracle to help their families to a new start.
- "A Bride For Christmas": After Jessie Patterson calls off her third engagement she swears off serious relationships until she finds "the one". That is, until charming but chronically single Aiden MacTiernan comes along. Unbeknownst to Jessie, Aiden has bet his friends that he can convince a woman to marry him by Christmas. When Aiden finds himself falling for Jessie too, will he call of the bet and truly pursue her.
- 4K Ultra HD Movies
- Complete Series Box Sets & Collections
- complete series test
- Harry Potter Movies
- Instawatch Movies By VUDU
- TV Shows
- Under $5
- Supplies Exclusives