Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Trampoline, with Enclosure, Blue (Box 1 of 2)
|MSRP : $649.99|
Sale : $451.81
|Sold & shipped by Internet marketplace Online Sales llc|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Fill the summer hours with the Skywalker 15-foot Round Trampoline & Safety Enclosure Combo. Designed for safety, stability, and fun, this heavy-duty trampoline features a STAY-PUT safety enclosure net that is designed to attach at each spring, eliminating gaps between the mat and net. Your child will have a bouncing blast this summer.
- Frame Materials: rust-resistant, galvanized steel frame for durability
- Frame Construction: welded T-bracket technology eliminates frame twisting and strengthens each frame joint
- Number of Legs: 6
- Number of Springs: 96
- Spring Material: galvanized steel
- Jumping Pad: made of heavy-duty, UV-protected polypropylene, woven to prevent slipping
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Dimensions: 15' x 15' round trampoline
- Safety Features:
- Meets or exceeds ASTM safety standards
- Patented STAY-PUT Enclosure net button attachment design prevents gapping and net sagging
- STAY-PUT Net attaches to the inside of the spring next to the jumping mat, eliminating contact with the springs in the bounce area
- STAY-PUT Enclosure net features a dual-closure system door that includes a heavy-duty zipper and additional locking clip
- Extra-wide UV-protected, vinyl-coated safety pad covers the frame and springs
- Assembly Information:
- Adult assembly required
- Assembly requires 2 people
- Assembly takes 2-3 hours
- Includes hardware and tools
- Place trampoline on level surface
- Position for adequate overhead clearance
- STAY-PUT safety enclosure attaches at each spring clip and is pre-installed for added convenience, no ropes to thread through each spring
- What's Included:
- 6 W-shaped legs
- Phillips screwdriver
- Jumping mat
- Foam spring cover
- Enclosure net
- Owner's manual
Low quality spring cover pad
The trampoline is not bad but the spring pad just started falling apart after two summers of use ( see photos). The pad is not made to stand up to the weather. I take the trampoline down every winter so the summer sun destroyed the pad in just two summers. I looked into buying a new pad but Skywalker wants $115 for a replacement, that works out to about $60 a year for maintenance, ON A TRAMPOLINE! I contacted the company and they told me sorry, there is only a 90 day warranty. If I would have noticed there was only a 90 warranty, I would not have purchased this trampoline. If a company can't offer more than a 90 day warranty, stay away.
Absolutely the best!
My kids have had hours of fun! Good excersize as well. Set up wasn’t to hard but a lot for a single mother to do alone. I definitely recommend this item!
great product, minor problem with the padding
The product is exactly as advertised. 15' is a huge size, and the kids love it. The assembly was a breeze, the instructions pretty clear. Only problem I have is with the foam padding/sleeves on the uprights. About a day after assembly, six of the twelve sleeves have melted. I'm guessing that there was a reaction to the oily packing substance on the springs or even on the uprights themselves (which got on my hands during assembly, and then could have transferred to the foam). I didn't see any warning in the assembly instructions about avoiding contact... I wrote to the manufacturer and asked them to send replacement foam sleeves. In the meantime, I would strongly recommend that you wash your hands thoroughly after assembling the springs, and before touching any other parts -- in case that's truly the cause.
Heavy but relatively easy to assemble
If I had read all of the directions first, we would not have had to put this up twice. If you purchase this trampoline be certain to read ALL the directions before starting to place the trampoline onto the base. There were four adults assembling it and it was realtively easy - especially since we had to assemble it twice! It seems to be a great value and seems very sturdy. You do need to purchase the ladder and tie down bars separately or the trampoline will bounce off the ground so be certain to order them as well. The boxes are very heavy. Just remember to read all the directions before you begin placing the trampoline springs onto the base. The opening must be placed in a specific place on the base.
Heavy but relatively easy to assemble
Box came totally broken and open. Still need to validate if there is any physical damage