Lolly and Me Mod 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Espresso
|MSRP : $199|
Sale : $139
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
The Mod 4-in-1 Crib is one of three styles in the UDESIGN Program created exclusively for Walmart by Lolly & Me. UDESIGN allows you to design your own crib as you pick the headboard and the finish that best fits your style. Each of our three unique headboards work well with the beautifully built front gate and ends. The Mod crib from Lolly & Me offers a fresh, clean and simple outlook together with a fun vibe for the ultimate Modern nursery. It doesn't get any better than this. One of the most popular lifestyles available today, the Mod crib provides a combination of superior solid wood and wood veneers, graphic lines and simply balanced proportions. A top rail, flush on all four sides, simply finishes this unique, low-profile piece. The Mod crib will last throughout the life of your family as it converts from crib to toddler bed to daybed and finally a gorgeous adult full-size bed. This is a piece that can be passed down for generations.
Lolly and Me Mod 4-in-1 Fixed-Side Convertible Crib, Espresso:
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed
- Conversion kits sold separately
- Crib/toddler/daybed maximum weight limit: up to 50 lbs
- Solid, hardwood construction with attention to detail and design
- UDESIGN lets you create a timeless crib for your baby
- Assembled dimensions: 55.5" x 35" x 31.5"
- 3 mattress height positions to grow with your baby
- Assembly required, manuals designed to make assembly process as easy as possible
- JPMA certified
- Meets or exceeds all USA government safety standards, including California
- Meets or exceeds all ASTM and CPSC safety standards
- All UDESIGN finishes are non-toxic and tested to meet or exceed government and ASTM standards (lead- and phthalate-free)
- Full-size bed mode requires a standard metal bed frame (sold separately)
- Bedding not included
- Mattress sold separately. See our assortment of crib mattresses.
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.