Lucid 5" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes
|MSRP : $150|
Sale : $88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Lucid 5" Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Multiple Sizes:
- Features a 1" comfort layer of gel-infused memory foam
- 4" supportive base foam
- Perfect for bunk beds, trundle beds and RVs
- Memory foam layer is infused with gel material to regulate temperature
- Mattress has a ventilated design that improves airflow and breathability
- Open cell memory foam quickly conforms to body shape and weight to relieve pressure and provide customized support
- Made of CertiPUR-US certified foam and has a soft Tencel blend cover
- 10-year warranty
- Compressed, rolled and shipped in a box for easy delivery and setup
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
- Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.
- Foundations sold separately. See our assortment of foundations.
Lucid 5" Gel Memory Foam Mattress Twin Size
Firm comfortable best buy for the money. I have ordered another one and will order one more after that replacing all of our twin mattresses.
I bought this mattress for a twin-sized manual adjustable bed and it's perfect. I can't explain the feel; it's like you're sleeping on nothing - nothing pressing on my joints, sort of like floating on air. I'm very happy with this mattress. I was searching for a 5" mattress, because it would otherwise be too high as the foundation is high in itself. BTW, it came a few days BEFORE promised!!
My husband built new bed frames for our kids and these mattresses fit perfectly! They were super easy to haul and open. The only thing that was a down fall was it asks you to let the mattress set for 24 or 48 hours so it has time to puff up. Other than that it is a great product and our kids love their comfortable new cool beds! They looked super flat and cheap when they came out of the box and vacuum bag but give them time and they meet your expectations.
I'm so much more comfortable now!
I had been sleeping on an old box spring. Since I have health issues, including poorly healed back injuries, I was in a LOT of pain, often too uncomfortable to sleep. I received my new mattress several days earlier than expected, and am so grateful for it! While I still have to cope with the pain, I'm better able to get some quality sleep now. I've recommended the mattress to several people, and will continue to do so. Two things, though: I can't really feel any temperature difference between a regular mattress and the gel layer, and the instructions say you have to lay the mattress flat for 48 hours before you can use it. Other than that, it's great!
Lucid 5 mattress
I love this mattress. The best investment I have made. I sleep so good on it. I love this mattress so much I never want to get off of it. Lol!
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms