VIZIO 50" Class FHD (1080P) Smart LED HDTV (D50f-E1)
|MSRP : $418|
Sale : $299.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Note: You must have a source of HD programming in order to take full advantage of the VIZIO D50-D1. Contact your local cable or satellite TV provider for details on how to upgrade.
VIZIO D50f-E1 D-Series 50" 1080p 120Hz Fully Array LED Smart HDTV:
- 50" LCD panel With a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio View your movies as the director intended
- Wide 178-degree vertical and 178-degree horizontal angles See a clear picture from anywhere in the room
- Built-in digital tuner Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 3 Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 49.5" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- Wall-mountable VESA standard
- Built-in WiFi
- VIZIO Internet Apps Plus® (V.I.A. Plus) and WiFi connectivity are built into every VIZIO D-Series Smart TV. Enjoy a wide variety of popular apps with streaming content and internet radio at your fingertips. The simplified app home and app launcher make finding your favorite entertainment effortless.
Arrived damaged during shipping
The Vizio product is fine: great features at a terrific price, as long as the TV does not arrived damaged! Fedex Ground delivered the TV to my home and upon inspection, there was a large crack in the screen which matched an apparent penetrating strike to the outer box and the product box. I returned the TV to my local Sam's Club for a refund with no issues. This was my first electronics purchase of this kind online and will be my last.
3 tvs in 6 months
Do not buy this tv unless you want to become good friends with the people at the Vizio customer support center. I have had 3 tvs in 6 months (3 brand new replacements) and have had nothing but problems. I just returned my last tv and got a refund to move on to another brand. 1st tv had large burn marks on it after 1 month of use. They were not burns from leaving channels on too long or games paused, just large burn marks that can be seen on every channel. As you can see below how spotty the screen is. The second one turned completely pink. The third screen had 2 large shadows down the middle of the screen and more burn marks. do not even wast your time on this model. Also, i purchased the 2 year protection from walmart and never got me money back for that. so basically, I got 3 faulty tv's and lost $40 on the protection program.
I purchased this Vizio 50 inch smart tv as a gift for my son and his family. They love it. Great tv at a great price. Picture and color are absolutely perfect.
Visio 50" TV
Great smart tv for under $400.00. The picture is clear and easy to switch to Netflix. Added on a sneezing Firestick and a wifi headphones. Just what I have need looking for.
Arrived damaged on Day 1
Unfortunately, I'll be returning this item back to Walmart and I just received my shipment today. I had read a few reviews on cracked screens upon shipment and I was hoping that I wouldn't have that issue. The box did not appear to have any damage and there was no reason to suspect it as the TV seemed well insulated in the box. It will be a hassle, but I do not wish to try it again based on other similar reviews. I will be heading straight to the store and just picking up a slightly smaller version that is brand new and not refurbished.
- 3D Printing
- Apple Brand Experience
- Apple iPad Air
- Cameras & Camcorders
- GPS & Navigation
- Home Audio & Theater
- iPad & Tablets
- Portable Audio
- Samsung Tax Time Savings
- Smart Home
- Surveillance Equipment
- TV & Video