Trademark Home First Aid Essentials Kit, 220-Piece
|MSRP : $27.99|
Sale : $13.88
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Trademark Home First Aid Essentials Kit, 220-Piece:
- 15 packs of hand cleansing wipes
- 4 large knuckle joint bandages
- 3 small knuckle joint bandages
- 4 fingertip bandages
- 1 square bandage for small wounds
- 100 bandages are 1/2" x 3"
- 30 bandages are 1" x 3"
- 2 rolls of medical tape
- 16 isopropyl alcohol pads
- 2 packs of 2, sterile 8-ply gauze pads: 2.95" x 2.95"
- 2 bandages: 1.87" x 3.87"
- 2 sting relief prep pads
- 3 moleskin
- 3 double-sided non-adherent wound pads: 1.97" x 1.97"
- 1 sterile abdominal pad: 5" x 9"
- 1 pack of 2, sterile 8-ply gauze pads: 3.94" x 3.94"
- 1 sterile eye pad
- 10 double-ended cotton swabs
- 15 antiseptic swabs
- 5 disposable forehead temperature strips
- 1 pair of disposable gloves, large
- 1 instant ice pack
- 1 emergency blanket: 82.68" x 51.19"
- 1 PBT bandage: 1.97" x 177.17"
- 2 tongue depressors included with this car first aid kit
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 pair of tweezers
- Includes convenient carrying case with zipper
- The First Aid Essentials kit includes retail packaging
This is the only first aid kit I could find that had the disposable thermometers, a cold compress, and eye covers in it for a reasonable price. The case is a plastic cloth kind of thing, and it has some extra room inside for some extra items. I took out some of the alcohol pads, the emergency blanket, and mosquito repellent and replaced them with two packages of Quick Clot Gauze. The scissors actually cut, which I did not expect, however my only complaint is that the tweezers are total junk. I couldn't even pick up a candy bar wrapper with them. But I was planning on replacing them with actual tweezers anyway. A good kit with some room for extra supplies.
GREAT FIRST AID KIT
HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND THEN SOME. THE SCISSORS ACTUALLY CUT TOO!! THIS KIT MORE THAN MET MY EXPECTATIONS. PERFECT FOR HOME, SHOP OR CAR. THERE IS ALSO SOME EXTRA ROOM IN IT IF YOU WANT TO ADD SOME THINGS TO IT. RECOMMENDED.
Good first aid kit for the home or traveling
Contains plenty of bandages for just about any need, even a sucking chest wound if you know how to apply it. Only thing missing was an antibiotic solution for scrape and cuts. Overall, a decent product that's easy to pack or keep in the home.
Very complete product
Very nice, lots of first aid products, first aid instructions and convenient carrying case. Bought for office, but will buy for home and car as well.
what i expected
good for any application