RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner, Stainless Steel
|Sale : $169||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner, Stainless Steel:
- 480 square inch cooking surface, 28-burger capacity
- 180 square inch warming rack
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grids
- Porcelain-coated steel warming rack
- 4 stainless steel burners providing a total of 48,000 BTU
- 1 stainless steel 12,000 BTU side burner
- Integrated ignition
- Porcelain heat plates reduces flare ups
- Stainless steel lid with aluminized steel liner and black steel endcaps
- Porcelain-coated steel bottom bowl
- Black steel control panel and front panel
- 2 side shelves
- Integrated bottle opener
- Oval temperature gauge
- 2 wheels for mobility
- LP tank not included
- VersiFuel compatible (Can be converted to use with natural gas with the optional VersiFuel Kit)
- Measures approximately 54.4"W x 24.3"D x 46.3"H
- Model# GBC1748WS
UPC : 841765100419 - RevoAce 4-Burner LP Gas Grill with Side Burner, Stainless Steel - PickPanda.com
Everything it is perfect!!
IT WAS DAMAGE, WITH BIG DENTS AND SCRATCHES ALL OVER THE GRILL AND IT DOESN’T CLOSED PROPERLY.
Product came damaged. Stand had a significant kink in the one leg.
Great value for the price
I only listed it a 3 star because of the condition I received it, in which is credited to the thin metal that it's made from. I had both front panels with the knobs had dents, one dent broke a corner weld and had to be bent back into place. I have several small misc. dents around the main body of the grill. The upper smaller warmer grill inside was extremely bent where the ceramic coating was missing. The assembly of this grill was extremely simple. Cooks as it should with no problems. I didn't return the grill because I ordered on-line and I had already removed all parts from the packing box. I have listed only 2 photos, can't upload any more.
All mashed up on delivery
As others mentioned, my arrived badly damaged. It was frustrating because I could see no outward signs of damage, and the Styrofoam around the unit was not cracked our broken as you can see from the photo. I can only guess it was put in the box that way which really sucked, it looked like such a nice grill was really disappointed. Buyer Beware.