Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill
|MSRP : $199.99|
Sale : $194.95
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Dual Fuel Combination Charcoal/Gas Grill:
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas)
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas)
- Cast iron cooking grids
- Chrome-plated warming racks
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Stainless steel 12,000-BTU side burner with cover
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- Porcelain-coated heat plates reduce flare-ups
- Charcoal side has height-adjustable charcoal tray
- Front access door to maintain charcoal
- Removable ash tray for cleanup
- Black baked enamel lids with stainless steel trim
- Baked enamel bottom bowls
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim
- Features 2 spacious side shelves
- 2 round temperature gauges
- Integrated tool holders and bottle opener
- 2 wheels for mobility
- This grill uses a 70" grill cover (sold separately)
- LP tank not included
- Measures approximately 64"L x 28"W x 49.75"H
- Weighs approximately 90 lbs (103 lbs in the box)
- Model# GBC1793W
Extremely well designed, attention to detail, great features, heavy duty parts, and the dual charcoal/gas sides are exactly what I was looking for!!! Very impressed with this grill, you get everything you'd look for in more expensive grills, but at a fraction of the price. Assembly is very well detailed, does take time and patience however!! Customer service is fantastic too... the bottom shelf was slightly damaged during shipping, the manufacturer was very responsive and sent a replacement straight away, no questions asked. Extremely satisfied, this grill will last my family a very long time!
I love my grill!
I purchased this grill June 2014 and use it regularly. It is on a covered patio but 2 years in and there is no breakdown, no rust, no wobble (and I have moved) and still works like it did day 1. I did have Wal-Mart put it together for me. Plenty of surface area to cook on and have had no issues with the auto lighting. I highly recommend and at the price it can't be beat.
Grids rust in less than a year
Good grill, the charcoal & gas combo is great. Put together very easy, clear instructions. BUT, the grates rusted in less than a year and the cost is almost as much as the grill to replace them. I called the "wecare" line and my request to cover the grates was denied. Note that it clearly states in the warranty that rust is not covered by the 1 year warranty. I would not recommend this grill nor anything from this brand. You get what you pay for.
Love it, not a big surface on either side, but combined along with the side burner can cook a lot, and you get the best of both cooking worlds Took a lot longer to put together, a lot, so plan on a long weekend
Excellent performance and multitasking
I can grill a great variety of meat, vegetables, corns, make a stew or a soup at the same time I got the all things done. Using the vast space with gas, charcoal or the burner it's superb and remarkably convenient for having parties or reunions in the house where you need to host and serve to a huge numbers of people. I'm very satisfied with this buy, my backyard grill can save me time and effort...