Spa Sensations 7.5" High Bi-Fold Box Spring
|MSRP : $94|
Sale : $75
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Spa Sensations 7.5" High Bi-Fold Box Spring:
- Folding foundation compresses for easy mobility and storage
- Designed to have the look of a traditional box spring
- Even distribution of weight for spring or foam mattresses
- No assembly required, simply open the box, slide the foundation out and unfold, it will immediately open to the shape of a box spring
- Passed all durability testing including the Cornell, Rollator and Impact tests
- Steel frame with fabric cover
- 1-year limited warranty
- Twin: 74"L x 38.5"W x 7.5"H
- Full: 74"L x 53.5"W x 7.5"H
- Queen: 79"L x 59.5"W x 7.5"H
- King: 79"L x 37.5"W x 7.5"H (set of 2)
- Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
- Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
THIS is a good idea!
Terrific box spring that finally ends all these decades of the same problem- how the heck do you get larger box springs moved? The unit simply folds, take mere minutes, no assembly, no sweat! My only complaint is from Walmart themselves, not with Spa Sensations. MAN did it take a long time to get it! And the freight tracking is SLOW! But I finally got it, and I have it installed on the new bed, now just have to wait for the mattress!
Product is so light weight that I carried it up 2 flights of stairs by myself with little issue. I'm only 5'3" tall and have very basic upper body strength. Assembly was a piece of cake! I am very satisfied with this product!! I coupled the box spring with the 6" mainstay coil mattress and south shore smart basic twin platform bed! Worked out very well!
This box spring makes my guest comfortable in their sleep and it add class to my mattress because of the added height. ( I only put mattress on the floor for guest in the past). what I like most about it is it's foldable and easy to store . I don't usually write reviews but I am so happy with my bifold spa sensation box spring that I have to let other people know.
Love it! Just open & unfold!
They come in the thin box. I provided the picture. They fit great on my sons race car frame. Its easy to move. You just fold it up when ready to move & just unfold when ready to use. Very easy.
Dings, dents, and cracks
I've ordered one similar to this a few years ago without problem, but this time when I unpacked it it was damaged. The box did not show anything unusual so I was VERY surprised.
- Featured Shops
- Kids' Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining
- Personalized Gifts
- Personalized Office Supplies
- Storage & Organization
- Teens' Rooms