Jumpking Trampoline 4-Foot Bouncer for Kids, Blue Sport Balls
|MSRP : $89|
Sale : $38.92
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Jumpking 48 Inch Sport Balls Kids Round Trampoline:
- Includes spring pulling tool for quicker spring set up.
- Recommended for users ages 6 and up.
- Polypropylene jumping surface allows bouncers to have a high steady bounce.
- Durable Sports Ball pad for protection.
- Bouncer has 30 pieces of 3.5" heavy duty galvanized springs for better bounce.
- Handle adjusts easily to two different heights- 22" and 25".
- Foam-covered handle bar for added safety.
- Trampoline height- 9"
- Oversized frame pad includes mounting straps to secure pad.
- Helps with young kids motor skills.
- Kids stay active.
- Outdoor & indoor fun and exercise.
- Galvanized steel for extended frame life.
- Easy to assemble top rail system.
- Maximum user weight: 100 lbs.
- Meets ASTM standards.
- Warranty: one year for steel frame and jumping surface, 6 months for frame pad, all other parts for 90 days.
- Shipping weight: 22 pounds.
Great jumper! My toddler absolutely loves it! He won’t get off of it LOL he even lays on it while he watches tv! Bought it for his 3rd birthday and now he calls it his party!! LOL. It wasn’t that difficult to put together with some help of course. With light help I would have been lost but that’s just me. It’s very sturdy and the bars are protected with foam. I will say, if you’re planning on using this item inside, check the measurements before you purchase! It’s bigger than I imagined and takes up some space in my living room. Overall, nice price for endless bouncing fun !
Manufacturer error. Screws won't fit
None of the screws fit to hold the legs on so I just put the trampoline together and just stuck the legs in but they aren't secured because the screws would not fit. Nice when finally put together but if only those legs were secured. It's a headache when I have to move it when I cut the grass because of course when I lift it to move to the legs fall off.
Could be a little better.
Super cheap but that shows in the quality in the cover. The bar has foam covering but the border of the trampoline doesn't. we got some pool noodles and wrap around and now it's safe and tons of fun. =)
Worked very well for my almost 2 yr old. He has some delays and loves to jump for the purposes of sensory play. He jumps on this pretty much all day. A lot bigger than we expected but worth the space it takes up. Definitely recommended for sensory or just fun play time. My son loves it
This was a perfect way to jump off some energy for our 2 year old.