Drive Medical Deluxe Two Button Folding Walker with 5" Wheels
|MSRP : $179.98|
Sale : $36.59
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Drive Medical Deluxe 2-Button Folding Walker with 5" Wheels:
- Comes with wheels (replacement wheels drive model #10109)
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces
- Aluminium folding walker with sturdy 1" diameter ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Vinyl contoured hand grip
- Drive Medical folding walker in silver
- Length: 17.5"
- Height: 32"
- Width: 24"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Product weight: 7.5 lbs
- Base depth: 17.5"
- Width inside back legs: 20"
- Width inside hand grip: 17"
- Minimum adjustable handle height: 32"
- Maximum adjustable handle height: 39"
Quality control is poor, got two left side wheels
The walker came with two left wheels, so one wheel is facing the outside and one wheel is facing the inside which make it unstable. Left and right wheels are on interchangeable. Quality is good, but the quality control in packaging the item parts is very poor. Not acceptable when you need to use it right away after surgery. Will return the item for refund.
Great deal for the money
I needed something small and light to use around the house and out on the back porch. This fit the bill. It is not much wider than I am, very lightweight but sturdy and secure. It maneuvers easily and stores in a relatively small space. I also like that it was already assembled when I received it and all I had to do was to adjust the height. The range of adjustment was impressive and I would think a tall person would have no problem using this. I think this walker would also work well for traveling, since it is very lightweight and would fit in smaller spaces.
I purchased this to use during my recovery from a total hip replacement. The only required assembly was to put on the adjustable portion of the legs. Works well, folds easily. Half the price on Wal-Mart.com than I would have paid at the medical supply places I shopped at first. Perfect for someone who will only need it for a few months.
We moved the wheels to the inside to save space, as our health care workers suggested. We put an "x" cut in 2 old tennis balls and attached them to the back legs to slow it down. Works great. Is sturdy.
Drive Medical Deluxe Folding Walker with 5" Wheels
Very light but sturdy. Easily glides across our carpet, wood and tile floors.
- Aromatherapy & Relaxation
- Diabetic Supplies
- Digestive Health
- Digestive Health Brands
- Heart Health
- Home Health Care
- Medicine Cabinet
- Pain Reliever Brands
- Protein & Fitness
- Protein & Fitness Top Brands
- Superfoods & Cleanses
- Vision Centers
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Weight Management