RhinoGear 11909ABMI RhinoRamps Vehicle Ramp - Pair (12,000lb. GVW Capacity)
|Sale : $39.42||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Skid-resistant feet
- RhinoGear ramps have a 12,000-lb GVW capacity
- 17-degree incline for low-clearance vehicles
- Strong plastic design
- Plastic vehicle ramps have a nesting design for easy storage
- Vehicle ramps dimensions: 36" L x 12" W x 8.5" H
- Helpful for performing work on your car or truck at home or the shop
- Gives improved clearance for doing work underneath
- Makes it easier to change the oil and do many other kinds of tasks
- Designed to stay in place for improved safety
They do the Job
When I decided to change the oil in my Honda Accord, I found that, unlike my previous cars, I could not get under the car to reach the oil drain bolt. What to do? A few minutes later, I found that Walmart sells these. I use chocks for the rear wheels and, for extra safety, a set of jack stands (not that these ramps seemed stressed), but the job goes easy with a few more inches of clearance.
Bulges under weight
I'm using it to level a Mercedes sprinter which weighs far less than 12000 lbs. The side is bulging out under weight. They are going back.
see OK , but.....
while i ultimately didnt get these from walmart, i got the same from elsewhere. they are certainly as wide as expected and work well for the wide tires of my veloster and GTI. the height is good, i still need some lead-in 2" high wood to keep my GTI bumper off of the ramps, but this was expected. the runup area of the ramp could and maybe should be alittle longer, to eliminate the 2" wood lead-ins to the ramps. the ramps bend some, with these cars on them. this concerns me some, considering these are fairly light cars. but they hold and show no signs of splitting or cracking so far. i plan to monitor this very closely, as i read a few reviews of these cracking and even collapsing in use. storage is a breeze, since they insert within each other, narrowing their overall profile. i like these, and hope they hold up. would i buy them again? perhaps... for the price, i doubt there is anything better. but i really wished they had a longer lead-in to eliminate the wood i had to use. everyone would benefit from this .....
It works well the little lip on the top holes the tier and drags the entire thing it then scratches on the floor that way you don't keep driving. I have a jeep it held the jeep as I did the oil change. It works.
Just what I needed. Should have bought them a long time ago.
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- RV Parts & Accessories