Patio Umbrella Offset 10FT Hanging Outdoor Market Umbrella New - Multiple Colors
|MSRP : $179.95|
Sale : $59.94
|Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Patio Umbrella Offset 10' Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella New Burgundy:
- The umbrella is approximately 10 feet in diameter to allow for optimal shade.
- Features an attractive design with an adjustable opening angle
- Designed with an easy crank system for simple opening and closing
- Adds style to any outdoor area, patio, or yard
- Made with heavy-duty waterproof polyester fabric that is designed for durability
- Aluminum pole with anodized finish is 2 inches in diameter and 7 feet in height
- Steel bottom base frame with anodized finish will need to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags
- Height from floor to center of interior umbrella: 79 inches
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Color: Burgundy
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.
This is a beautiful umbrella for a really low price. The base was very unstable but I didn't want to put an ugly plastic base around it, so I decided to make my own with rocks I had lying around the house. You can search Craigslist for "free rocks". The umbrella can still be moved, it just takes more time to move all the rocks.
I bought this umbrella and it is nice and big and easy to operate and assemble. It is pictured with an entirely different base than the one I received. The base or "stand" is flimsey and needs to be weighted down and consists of two little crossbars. I assumed that the base that was pictured would be included with the Umbrella. I don't like the fact that the photo of the product pictured was not what I received. Other than the base it is a wonderful umbrella.
Burgundy is a beautiful color for all seasons. Just I recommend to buy umbrella base to stabilize the cross bar.
JUNK JUNK JUNK
I was excited by the price but they always say that you get what you pay for...and right now I paid for an umbrella that is laying on the ground because a slight breeze made it swing and snap. It's a nice(ish) umbrella....if you live somewhere where the breeze doesn't blow. I called walmart.com who transferred me to Best Choice's customer service. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes just waiting for someone to pick up. That never happened...I got disconnected. I looked up their number online and am now going on 5 minutes of waiting to speak to someone. Thankfully Walmart also said that if Best Choice isn't helpful to me, that to call them back as they back all their items. So here is hoping for a easy return and refund.
Worth the money
Detailed review and assembly at "Bass n' Bonsai" on youtube but yes, The umbrella works great and the 2 I have are still working and looking good after a month Both have been blown over by the wind.. I'd suggest 100 pounds of weight on the base.. You'll also want to leave the umbrella down when unattended or in stronger winds.. It has a 10' span and catches air.. I would recommend these for a cheap and easy type of shade