Best Choice Products 10ft Offset Hanging Outdoor Market Patio Umbrella - Multiple Colors
|MSRP : $179.95|
Sale : $62.99
|Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Patio Umbrella Offset 10' Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella New Burgundy:
- The umbrella is approximately 10 feet in diameter to allow for optimal shade.
- Features an attractive design with an adjustable opening angle
- Designed with an easy crank system for simple opening and closing
- Adds style to any outdoor area, patio, or yard
- Made with heavy-duty waterproof polyester fabric that is designed for durability
- Aluminum pole with anodized finish is 2 inches in diameter and 7 feet in height
- Steel bottom base frame with anodized finish will need to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags
- Height from floor to center of interior umbrella: 79 inches
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Color: Burgundy
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.
JUNK JUNK JUNK
I was excited by the price but they always say that you get what you pay for...and right now I paid for an umbrella that is laying on the ground because a slight breeze made it swing and snap. It's a nice(ish) umbrella....if you live somewhere where the breeze doesn't blow. I called walmart.com who transferred me to Best Choice's customer service. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes just waiting for someone to pick up. That never happened...I got disconnected. I looked up their number online and am now going on 5 minutes of waiting to speak to someone. Thankfully Walmart also said that if Best Choice isn't helpful to me, that to call them back as they back all their items. So here is hoping for a easy return and refund.
Worth the money
Detailed review and assembly at "Bass n' Bonsai" on youtube but yes, The umbrella works great and the 2 I have are still working and looking good after a month Both have been blown over by the wind.. I'd suggest 100 pounds of weight on the base.. You'll also want to leave the umbrella down when unattended or in stronger winds.. It has a 10' span and catches air.. I would recommend these for a cheap and easy type of shade
Very Cheap Product That Broke Quickly
The product is made with cheap plastic and broke only after a couple uses. It broke it multiple spots so it's not like it was just one thing. The base is now bent so it won't stand up straight. The piece holding the umbrella up just broke off. I'd highly recommend you spend a bit more money to get a better quality one. I was attracted by the price, but don't get distracted by the price difference because I wouldn't pay $20 for this thing.
Not bad for 69.00
First of all, the base of this item is useless, however I had planned on putting it on another pole and anchor to the ground and deck. A chain link fence pole works perfect. So with that being said I think it is a great deal!
Snap Crack and Pop
The second time we used it, SNAP!, a very slight and I do mean slight wind took it out. Why use plastic where metal is needed? This is Junk - pure and simple, very poor construction, don't waste your time or money. Let's see what customer service will do. Stay tuned.