Best Choice Products 2500W Electric Deep Fryer w/ Easy Control Switch, Removable Tank, Basket, Lid, Residue Plate
|MSRP : $149.95|
Sale : $59.94
|Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING
- The beautiful fryer is perfect for commercial uses such as restaurants, supermarkets, fast food stands, snack bars or home use
- Forged from heavy-duty stainless steel, the fryer is built to not only last long, but look great as well
- The fryer has a temperature control switch designed to keep an accurate reading of temperature and keeps the fryer safe for use without overheating
- Instead of going out, now you can stay in the comfort of your own home and have fish ‘n’ chips, or make a hot meal in minutes by using groceries you already have in your kitchen or pantry
- Product Dimensions: 11”(L) x 17.25”(W) x 11.5”(H)SPECIFICATIONS
- FREE stainless steel fryer basket with plastic handle
- FREE stainless steel lid cover and residue plate
- Thermal control shuts off automatically to prevent overheating
- Thermal control turns back on automatically when temperature decreases
- Removable stainless steel fry tank for easy cleaning
- Temperature Control Switch adjusts from 50C to 190C
- Comes with reset protecting button for overheating
- Tank Capacity: 5.5 liters (up to 15 lbs. fat)
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Dimensions: 11”(L) x 17.25”(W) x 11.5”(H)PLEASE NOTE:
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections are normal for metal as the hand finishing process as we feel, adds character and authenticity to those items.
An amazing fryer!
She may not be the prettiest girl on the block, but she SURE can cook!!! LOLOL We have burned through countless fryers and not one could keep up with our frying needs. This fryer does the job and then some!!! It can handle a huge pile of large fries and when they are finished (in the blink of an eye), it rebounds almost immediately for another load of different size because no one in our family ever wants the same kind... lolol... Seriously, if you have a large gathering and want to do different types of foods, this one can handle the job. I have just come back to purchase another one so I could use it for fish and seafood (and not mix the flavors with the fries) and was so disappointed that they are sold out. You can be sure that when they are back in stock, I will be buying another one.
please note that the temp dial is in Celsius and not Fahrenheit. for 350 you must set it to 195 on the temp dial. Google a conversion chart and keep it on hand.
Nice Fryer... Gets hot quick. Wish it had a drain
I like the fryer. It gets hot quickly. It seems to maintain/recover the temperature well and will fry a lot of food at one time. Any batter/crumbs that the end up on the bottom of the pan do not come in contact with the heating element. Which means nothing burns on the bottom of the pan as you continue to cook. Two things that are not so great #1 The temperature dial is in Celsius not Fahrenheit. 176*C = 350*F . I know, this is no big deal with the internet and all but it would have been "no big deal" for the manufacture to use Fahrenfeit on the dial either. #2 There is no drain on the fryer's pan. The pan lifts out oil of the body of the fryer and has to be poured out from the pan's edge. It's a litte messy. Overall - I would still recommend this fryer.
Pretty Good Product
This fryer cooks exceptionally fast. The only drawback is when you are cleaning the fryer. The edges on the fryer are really sharp. I cleaned the fryer and ended up with 8 small cuts on my hands due to the sharp edges. I even put gloves on and had cuts on the gloves. It would have been nice if the edges were more rounded. Also for the price a timer would have been nice. You have to be careful when lifting the basket from the grease because you have to remove the lid first.
Not very good quality.
I purchased this fryer and the first three times that I used it, it worked very well. The fourth time that I tried to use it, it started smoking from inside the housing unit. It was cleaned after each use and unfortunately because I don't fry with it very often, I am out of the 60 defective return policy window. This is not a made in America product and was lacking in quality.
- All Agriculture
- All Commercial
- All Industrial
- Food Service Equipment & Supplies
- Janitorial & Sanitation Supplies