Patio Umbrella Offset 10FT Hanging Outdoor Market Umbrella New - Multiple Colors
|MSRP : $179.95|
Sale : $64.94
|Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING
- 10' Premium Tan offset umbrella designed to keep you cool and more comfortable than a traditional umbrella
- Made of waterproof polyester material and has a powder coated aluminum pole, with a steel bottom frame, that is made to keep the umbrella sturdy in place
- The crank operation allows for you to close the umbrella when not in use, letting you store it away for safekeeping
- Use this patio umbrella outside for relaxing by the pool or to keep you out of the sun while enjoying the outdoors
- Base preferably needs to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags(NOT INCLUDED)
- Aluminum pole with anodized finish is 2 inches in diameter and 7 feet in height
- Steel bottom base frame with anodized finish will need to be secured with patio blocks or sandbags
- Height from floor to center of interior umbrella: 79 inches
- Product Weight: 14 lbs
- Color: Tan
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.
Good price point to give this type of umbrella a try
It is solid and well made, but this is not one of those $300+ very sturdy cantilevered umbrellas. The base is a simple + shape with one longer leg. You will need to weight it down a lot. Even with barely a whisper of a breeze, it is tippy. it uses a skinny rope as the pulley and I am unsure how long it will last. But despite those two things, I am very pleased with my purchase. Easy to assemble, great price, looks great.
The umbrella arrived sooner than expected. When I opened the box, loose screws started rolling out. Apparently, the bag in which they came was ripped. Immediately, I felt something would be wrong with product. Upon inspection, however, I had all the parts intact and complete. I assembled umbrella in less than 10 minutes. I was lucky to have a certain spot where base of umbrella locks into a step leading to deck and therefore, does not move as much as it if was completely free standing. That is why I gave it 4 stars. If base was a bit sturdier, I would have given it 5. Pictures I'm posting: A) lowest umbrella goes. That is when the base seems not to support weight. B) Almost vertical. Great for blocking sun. Base supports weight just fine. The material of umbrella is very similar to smaller, less expensive umbrellas. Is not the net-type of material, but cloth. For the price, however, I have definitely already recommended it to friends who have seen it. Great value!
Good umbrella for the deck.
My wife and I bought this umbrella two weeks ago, with considerable trepidation because of the number of poor reviews. We'd decided, given the complaints of difficulty in returning, that we'd put it down as a gamble and trash it rather than return it if there were problems. We've been using it regularly, and so far we love it. The box was slightly damaged but not the contents. The only part missing was a small hex head bolt and I replaced that from my coffee cans full of nuts and bolts. We bought this to replace a more expensive umbrella that gave up the ghost after 15 years. We use the umbrella on a wooden deck so stability is not the problem that using weights might be. I bolted it to the deck through the pre-drilled hole in the ends of the base, using 3-1/2" lag bolts. The umbrella cranks up and down smoothly, and sliding the offset up and down the shaft is one of the great features of this unit, giving it the ability to tip at angles to accommodate the passage of the sun throughout the day. We have not tried to use it in a stiff wind and I don't plan to. Because the raised umbrella sort of floats at the end of it's cord I can see where brisk winds might damage it. We have used it, however, in 5-10 mph breezes with no problem. I would recommend this umbrella because of the low price. Treat it gently, raise and lower it carefully, respect the warnings about not using it in wind and I think you'll be happy with this inexpensive device.
Read description first
This umbrella base will not hold the umbrella...but if you read carefully it mentions that which I didn't do....but don't go buy some expensive deal to hold it....I went to lowes and got 2 stones that fit into the base(just loosen base screws and push them in then re tighten.works perfectly now
This is a great umbrella! It cranks out very easily. We did buy weights for it which if you do a quick search, they are easy to find. It's HUGE and gives a ton of coverage. Very happy with it.