Best Choice Products 60" Folding Cargo Carrier Luggage Rack / Hauler Truck or Car Hitch 2" Receiver
|MSRP : $219.95|
Sale : $98.99
|Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING
- Heavy-duty steel frame in a black epoxy powder coating
- Fully welded basket
- Mesh surface prevents smaller objects from falling through
- Steel mesh bottom with 6 inch raised tubular side rails
- Steel tubular construction
- Fits any 2" trailer hitch opening (hitch pin not included)
- Can be used on a Class II trailer hitch by purchasing the 1-1-4" to 2" hitch adapter
- Unit may require an extension(not included)
- 60" Hitch basket will fit trailer hitches recessed up to 7.5" (measured from center of trailer hitch pin to the end of bumper)
- Overall dimensions: 17.5"(L) x 60"(W) x 9"(H)
- Basket dimensions: 17.5"(L) x 60"(W) x 6"(H)
- Total weight: 35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Requires Class III or IV trailer hitch (2" square hole)
- Hitch pin not included
- Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.
Was actually delivered several days early. All pieces/parts were there, bagged, tagged, well packed, with very good instructions. The description says single piece, fully welded basket. It is in fact 2 pieces that are bolted together. Includes a couple of braces, so we'll see. Assembly was very easy. Grabbed two 1/2" sockets, and was done in about 25-30 minutes. (I'm a 66-year-old little ole' lady, so trust me - it's easy). It would however, not fold. After fighting with it for awhile, I gave up with the 1/2" bolt, and just threw in the 3/8" pin to use as a "keeper".....IT FOLDED. Turns out that the holes are just barely off, and with the 1/2" bolt, it "raises" the piece just enough so that it catches. Ground off the male end where it was hanging up, drilled and reamed the holes, re-installed the 1/2" bolt, and it works fine. A little more quality control would be helpful. It appears to be a fairly substantial item, but time and use will tell...........
Great Folding Cargo Carrier!!!
This is an awesome addition to our vehicle. Not only is it folding but removable. It is roomy and very sturdy to hold all of our luggage for trips, camping and fishing supplies and even my wheelchair. Its very sturdy and constructed very well. We really love this product and hope to purchase more from your company. We will reccommend to all our family and friends.
A great product...Reasonably priced.
A great product, however, I wish the arm extending from the hitch would curve up and away from the car, so I could have the option of opening the trunk while the basket is attached.
Just what we needed!
The cargo rack works great! We needed some way to haul a generator for our RV. Assembled pretty quickly. Very easy to fold up or down. It held the generator fine! Had plenty of room for a gas can and even some of our other camping gear. Overall, I'd say it was a good buy!!!! The only downfall of the receiver mounting style of cargo carriers is that you need to center the load. The shipping was super fast!
Pretty typical walmart purchase
The ad for this product specifically says "single piece, fully welded basket". Well, actually it is a two piece basket held together at the center line with 4 bolts. That is going to create a weak point right along the center line, above the receiver There are braces underneath to support the outside ends of the rack. But why specifically say "single piece, fully welded basket" When it is a two piece basket bolted together? It just doesn't make sense....
- Auto Body
- Auto Detailing & Car Care
- Auto Electronics
- Automotive Interior
- Automotive Performance Parts
- Automotive Replacement Parts
- Automotive Tools & Equipment
- Car Safety & Car Security
- Exterior Car Accessories
- Fuel Storage & Transfer
- Motorcycle and ATV
- Oils and Fluids
- RV Parts & Accessories