magicJack $35/12-Month (Email Delivery)
|Sale : $35||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 12 month magicJack Re-Up for existing magicJack device customers
- Unlimited local & long distance calling to the U.S. and Canada
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from [email protected] with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com/faq.html
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*PINs are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your credit card company.
MagicJack Renewal Card
Probably the best experience I have had with online Walmart. My phone subscription is up for renewal and I could renew with MagicJack or Walmart. MagicJack required a credit card, with Walmart PayPal is acceptable. When it is paid an email is sent with a code. It took less than an hour. Log into your MagicJack account and enter the code and your phone is renewed for one year without giving anyone your credit card number.
I've been using MJ for over five years, I have had very little trouble with the service and the savings have been great. I would recommend MJ to everyone.
Convenient, fast and super easy!
Being inexperienced with doing things such as this...the purchase process was pure ease and delivery of purchase very fast. The re-up directions, also, just as well. I love that in my review reading before buying, someone said "if I can do it, anyone can!" That helped me feel confident that I could do this, and so I say DITTO to that! I highly recommend !!
No Credit Card Info Neeeded to MagicJack
I don't mind using my credit card to purchase the card from Wal-Mart. I do not want my info given to MagicJack so they can auto renew my subscription next year. It took a couple of hours for the phone to activate after I logged on to MagicJack and entered the card numbers. This was a fast and efficient way to renew my MagicJack subscription.
It was really a convenient way to go since I was having trouble with the Magic Jack site payment options. I bought the Wal-Mart Reup version and it was easy to apply. I would highly recommend.
- Apple iPhone
- Family Mobile
- Mobile Hotspots & Plans
- No-Contract Phones & Plans
- Refurbished Phones
- Samsung Galaxy
- Shop Phones by Operating System
- Straight Talk Wireless
- Unlocked Phones