Red Robin $25 Card (Email Delivery)
|Sale : $25||Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from [email protected] with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- When your purchase is complete and you have received your PIN access email you will have the option to send your eCard as a GIFT after you login to www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com.
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.e-deliverygroup.com/faq
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers.Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
Purchased twice with no success…Fail
Tried to buy this eGift card twice, and both times there was an error processing the order. What a fail walmart
Always check your Spam or Junk mail for the email verifying your purchase and the actual link to the card. I have ordered Dominos and Papa Johns this way and usually had the card/link within 30-40 minutes if not sooner. Not sure how it work for actual "sit down" restaurants like Red Robin. I am surprised that Walmart has resorted to delivering this item as an email delivery. I think this card should be delivered by mail as a plastic card, especially since it has proved unreliable in the past by other reviewers.
Easy to use.
This is a really great gift card. Their burgers are great and they often offer specials.
It took a couple hours to complete the transaction. The only reason I could think of is the company was verifying credit card information. I print up the card, so I have paper instead of a plastic card. I was not to sure how to redeem the e-card without printing up.
I bought this gift card as a gift for a friend. The gift card was instantly delivered via email and I was able to forward it to my friend.