Burt's Bees Baby 100% Natural Multipurpose Ointment, Face & Body Baby Ointment - 7.5 oz Tub
|MSRP : $7.28|
Sale : $7.19
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Gentle enough for everyday use, Burt's Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment is petroleum free and 100% natural. Enriched with coconut oil, this pediatrician-tested and hypoallergenic ointment moisturizes and smooths your little one's skin. This natural ointment has no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS, and is effective for use on baby's face, body and diaper area. The jar is perfect for the changing table or diaper bag. Try other Baby Bee diaper products to help keep baby comfy. Give your little one a natural start with Baby Bee from Burt's Bees.
- MULTI-PURPOSE OINTMENT: Smooth your baby's delicate skin and protect against diaper rashes, dry skin and chapped lips with this full body moisturizer
- MOISTURIZING: Softening coconut oil and beeswax forms a barrier against dryness to lock in moisture and renew your baby's sensitive skin
- BABY SKIN CARE: From eczema to scratches and cuts, use this 100% natural ointment, formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS, to calm skin and relieve discomfort
- NATURAL BABY CARE: Made with all natural ingredients, this multi-purpose ointment is petroleum-free and safe to use on the face, body and diaper area
- PEDIATRICIAN TESTED: This natural multi-purpose ointment is clinically proven to be safe, effective and non-irritating for everyday, soothing relief
Use it every day. GREAT preventative.
LOVE. We've been using this daily (all diaper changes) for 10 months as diaper rash prevention. It's awesome & doesn't seem to interfere with a diaper's ability to absorb. If I may, I'd also like to recommend Water Wipes & Viva Strong/Soft to dry off before sealing the deal (yes, as in Viva the paper towels--cut in half). That plus this ointment each time will do wonders to care for your LO's sensitive diaper area. Oh, and this actually helped with cradle cap, too! So pleased to have a "vaseline alternative" that's petroleum free. Try it!
Love this stuff
Mostly I use this on diaper rashes and dry skin but I love it. It works on both. I have one tub in each kids room.
I LOVE this product. My daughter has been using this since she was about 3 months old and developed baby eczema. I wanted something a bit more natural than vaseline that had a similar texture. This feels a bit difference, more grainy and easier to dissolve, but its amazing! we use it for her diaper rashes, dry skin, and even on ourselves sometimes. My husband is a big fan too!
Thanks for carrying Walmart
Use after a hot shower to rehydrate. Need very little, wipe excess off with warm washcloth. Plumps and softens.
The best multi-purpose product!!
I have used this product for literally everything!! Diaper rash, scrapped knees, dry skin - and no joke - within 24 hours the problem is almost completely gone. I have put other creams on a diaper rash and it made my son scream - I wiped it off and used this instead and he didn't even realize this was there. I ALWAYS keep an extra tub on hand just in case. Thank you Burt's Bees - this is a God send!