Made By Me My Very Own Pottery Wheel Kit
|MSRP : $20|
Sale : $19.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Explore your creativity as you mix and mold clay to design your very own ceramic creation
- Motorized pottery wheel with foot pedal controls the speed as you shape
- Adjustable tool arm allows you to control the height of your creations
- Sculpt with ease using clay and molding tool
- sLearn the technique of molding clay
- Enhance your creation with ceramic paint
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Air dry clay, no baking necessary
- Requires D batteries (not included)Age Range: 8 years and up
- Kit Includes: 1 Motorized Pottery Wheel, Adjustable Tool Arm, Foot Pedal, 2 Bags of Clay, 3 Pottery Making Tools, 2 Clay Tools, 1 Paint Brush, 1 Sponge, 1 Ceramic Paint Strip, 1 Cutting Cord, Easy-to-Follow Instructions
Fun but cracks alot
It is very very very messy and it cracks a lot like on the direction that said when it gets dry a little bit put water on it I did and it broke and I said put the card in the middle and it broke so I love you just dry because I was tired and when It was dry I tried taking the plastic off of it and it cracked more so Itâs fun but it cracks a lot
Clay is terrible
Even after presoaking this clay just falls apart when dry. My kids were so exited to make me Mother's Day gifts out of this...only to wake up horribly upset that they were ruined and now had no gift for mommy. Of course, I told them I still love their gifts, but apparently my children worked for hours on these gifts the night before to make them perfect...also, as you can see in the picture, the clay just flakes off when try and gets EVERYWHERE.
They forgot something at the factory!
Half of the bottom fell out while I was putting in the batteries. Looks like they didn't put in half the screws at the factory! And something is wrong with how the motor is put in because the wheel spins lopsided instead of flat and level. The clay and other parts are usable but there's no way anyone can build a clay pot on this crooked wheel. I bought it at Christmas so it's been too long now to return it to Walmart. Another one for the recycling bin. :( Lesson learned: don't buy toys at Christmas when factory workers are under pressure to meet unachievable quotas, because they skip things like actually putting the toy together.
So much fun!
My neice LOVES this pottery wheel. The quality is great, she feels like a real artist every time she plays with it! I was pleasantly surprised with how much came in this kit for the price. All of the included tools and 2 bags of clay have led to hours of fun and lots of adorable handmade gifts for family members.
So much fun!
It is messy but it’s a pottery wheel after all. My kids had a lot of fun with it. You could buy more clay to make more since the wheel itself can be used again obviously. Tip for new users: read the instructions and watch the videos. It will help save a lot of time!