VTech CS6829-2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Cordless Answering System
|MSRP : $58.77|
Sale : $43.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
VTech CS6829-2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Cordless Answering System:
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Digital answering system
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Full duplex handset speakerphone
- Backlit keypad and display
- Expandable system up to 5 handsets (uses CS6709 accessory handset)
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet Mode silences the ringers
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 50 name and number Caller ID history
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Table- and wall-mountable
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Last 10 number redial
- Volume control
- Any key answer
- Battery Type: 2.4V 300mAh Ni-MH
Working perfectly I love it
I love this phone!
I brought this phone last January 2018 & I love it. Its crisp sound when talking to someone, I love the speakerphone which is convenient how busy I am around my home. Main base & handset 1 is in the living room and handset 2 is in my bedroom & everything is working perfectly. Only thing is I don't think this VTech blocks unwanted numbers, like other VTech phones does, but it's okay cause I don't have to block any numbers, I hope I don't need to, so I have to still give this phone a 5 star rating. I love the ring tones options, back lit lights up, easy to set the answering machine up & retrieving messages, etc, easy to manage. When I first brought the phone, I had questions on how some things work and there was a customer service number I was able to call & was helped by a patient, nice Representative. For me it's good to have a mobile phone & a home phone so I'm very content, I love this phone, so I recommend this phone to family, friends, anyone.
Easy to use. Easy to program. Quick to charger up. Long battery life.
AS ALWAYS V TECH IS DEPENDABLE AND GREAT VALUE
THIS PHONE HAS MANY FEATURES THAT ARE COMPARIBLE TO OTHER PHONES. BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THE QUALITY AND PRICE IS SO MUCH BETTER THEN OTHER COMPETITIVE NAME BRANDS. HAS MANY RING TONES TO CHOOSE FROM AND ALL FEATURES ARE EASY TO OPERATE AND USE FOR ANY ONE YOUNG OR OLD. A GREAT PHONE FOR SOMEONE WHO IS NOT REAL PHONE SAVEY AND THAT NEEDS EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE PHONE. A MUST HAVE PHONE WHEN YOUR OLD RELIABLE PHONE HAS WORN OUT AND YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT THAT GIVES YOU MORE FOR LESS MONEY.
We've always had good luck with VTech phones. So far this one does not disappoint. Our previous one was not holding a charge and was hard to hear the person on the other. The sound on this one seems much better.