VTech CS6829-2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Cordless Answering System
|MSRP : $58.77|
Sale : $43.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
VTech CS6829-2 DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Cordless Answering System:
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Digital answering system
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Full duplex handset speakerphone
- Backlit keypad and display
- Expandable system up to 5 handsets (uses CS6709 accessory handset)
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet Mode silences the ringers
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- 50 name and number Caller ID history
- Intercom between handsets
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Table- and wall-mountable
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Last 10 number redial
- Volume control
- Any key answer
- Battery Type: 2.4V 300mAh Ni-MH
Working perfectly I love it
VTech home phones
The price was great it works perfectly and it was shipped and received before the date stated. always happy with the service and products and Walmart's' prices cannot be beat
Easy to use.
Light weight. Large buttons. Easy to operate. Loud volume. Has been simple to use. Although the answering system base is wall mountable, I wouldn't recommend it as it would be easy to knock the phone off and could result in damage to the phone. If you have used VTech phones before, you won't have any problems operating these phones. Oh, when you start using the phone, the ringer is already set to only ring 2 times by the manufacturer. It's a simple change in your menu option located on the phone.
Easy to use.
The clearness of the sound of the phone when talking and being able to change the ring tone.
We've always had good luck with VTech phones. So far this one does not disappoint. Our previous one was not holding a charge and was hard to hear the person on the other. The sound on this one seems much better.