Better Built 34" Crown Series Trailer Tongue Box
|MSRP : $466.55|
Sale : $159.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Better Built Crown Series 34" Trailer Tongue Box:
- Great for storing tie downs, wheel chocks, and other various towing items
- Fits perfectly on most trailers
- The locking paddle handle latch is easy to open while providing extra security
- Adjustable strikers ensure a secure latch every time
- Auto-lift self-rising shocks allow easy single handed entry into the trailer tool box
- The lid and tub are 100% made from rust-resistant diamond tread plate aluminum
- 34" across the back (left to right) x 19" across the front (left to right) x 18" front to back
This is a well built and very good looking tool box for the A frame of your trailer. It was easy to install and fit perfectly. Matches my fenders to complete the look of the trailes.
This is just the right size for me. It is well built and holds my small tool box, jack, 4-way, straps and an electric winch. I would have given it 5-stars except for the mounting hardware and lack of installation instructions. The metal is too thin for the small self-tapping screws to have held securely for very long without cracking the thin aluminum. I used some old 1/8 inch pieces of steel strap and two 5" x 8" pieces of 1/8 inch aluminum and clamped the box to the tongue frame with some 3 1/2 inch 1/4 inch bolts instead of trying to use the self-tapping screws. The installation instructions that came with it were for a pick-up bed box and had nothing for a trailer tongue box. The lock is adequate. I have already recommended this to some friends.
all banged up -
It arrived all banged up - was poorly packaged and full of dents and scratches. Returned to store.
What i ordered.
It was perfect not bent up in shipping,great product.
What i ordered.
Best deal I found on the net. Great box for the bucks. Using it to hold dual batteries on our travel trailer. Only problem: the first one was damaged in transit. Returned it at my local Walmart and ordered another, which was fine. The manufacturer should add some dunnage to the shipping box.