Grand Theft AutoV, Rockstar Games, Xbox 360, 710425491245
|MSRP : $26|
Sale : $19.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Los Santos & Blaine County - The largest open world yet by far, spanning vastly diverse cultural and geographical areas, the entire world of Grand Theft Auto V is open from the very beginning of the game to explore. Visitors to the greater metropolis of Los Santos and the countryside of Blaine County will encounter faded celebrities, meth heads, party people, violent gangs, hikers, bikers and every other manner of colorful denizen. You'll be able to traverse from the tops of the mountains, through the streets of Los Santos, to the depths of the ocean floor.
- Three playable protagonists - Michael, Franklin and Trevor may live in different parts of town, have their own issues, attitudes, lifestyles, desires and goals - but they know how to work together. They have their own unique skillsets to bring to the table when it's time to get the job done. Michael is a veteran bank robber, and an expert with the kind of knowledge that only comes from years as a successful career criminal. A former street gangster now looking for real opportunities and serious money, Franklin works as a repo man for an Armenian luxury car dealership that runs scams on ambitious young hotshots, selling them expensive cars they can't afford. Not interested in living by anyone else's rules, Trevor's a habitual drug user and extremely volatile individual that's prone to destructive outbursts and violent rampages.
- 'Recreational' Activity - Grand Theft Auto V is not just massive in scale, but will offer more to get into than ever before. Play a bit of golf or tennis, zen out with yoga or cycle the countryside. Parachute over the city, or customize your Cheetah and take it to the streets to race suckers for money. Or earn cash the old fashioned way, by taking it - whether by ripping off liquor stores or by buying and taking over businesses that will earn you dividends. Even minding your own business having a stroll you may find yourself off on a wild misadventure you never expected.
- Grand Theft Auto V is the largest, most ambitious game Rockstar Games has yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on the Xbox 360.
- Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.
- This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive (sold separately) with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.
- Warranty Info: Software license terms in game and www.rockstargames.com/eula; online account terms at www.rockstargames.com/socialclub. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Violation of EULA, Code of Conduct, or other policies may result in restriction or termination of access to game or online account. Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified, or offered under different terms. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Mature Humor, Strong Language, Nudity, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol, and Intense Violence
I love it
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360 is a very good game
Grand Theft Auto V - Xbox 360 is a very good game that has tons of content within it. The area that you can explore within the game is larger than all the other previous Grand Theft Auto games combined. The game centers around three characters Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. The game allows you to eventually jump between the characters and do missions that are exclusively tied to that character's storyline. The game is dense and looks beautiful. You will definitely get your money's worth with this game. You can probably put in over a 100 hours of gameplay if you want to. There is so much that you can do within the game, for example you can go to a movie theater within the game and watch a short movie about a british robot who curses. There are tons of missions that you can do and I feel if you liked the previous GTA games you will love this one. Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Grand Theft Auto V is a very good gam
Grand Theft Auto V is a very good game that has tons of content within it. The area that you can explore within the game is larger than all the other previous Grand Theft Auto games combined. The game centers around three characters Michael, Trevor, and Franklin. The game allows you to eventually jump between the characters and do missions that are exclusively tied to that character's storyline. The game is dense and looks beautiful. You will definitely get your money's worth with this game. You can probably put in over a 100 hours of gameplay if you want to. There is so much that you can do within the game, for example you can go to a movie theater within the game and watch a short movie about a british robot who curses. There are tons of missions that you can do and I feel if you liked the previous GTA games you will love this one. Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
Definitely worth the playthrough.
I purchased it on a whim sale in December, not really sure of what to expect. Definitely worth the buy. It plays pretty well on xBox 360 (non-slim) with very little lag. The story is great, and full of psychotic comedy and hilarious moments. They finally managed to fix the driving too. No more accelerating into a brick wall because you sneezed on the control stick. Granted, the cops will still shoot at you if you so much as bump into one on the street (seriously, you could shoot somebody in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses, no sound escape, and no possibility of ever being caught, then shortly thereafter be run over by a cop car or landed on by a police helicopter). You'll seriously enjoy robbing everything from high-end stores to mini-marts to people on the street. Steal cars, blow up everything in sight, and be a general public nuisance. It's all yours to enjoy!
DO NOT BUY ROCKSTAR STOPPED UPDATES PS3/360!!!
When it came out it was good, but, Rockstar has abandoned the PS3/Xbox360! They added updates that created issues with frame rates and other in game features to not work properly in recent months. Contacted support repeatedly only to have them DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... they will tell you to reset your console, etc but they DO NOTHING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES THEY CREATED. I have quit playing the game due to awards, rewards, trophies not working, game play issues with all kinds of things not working right, lobbies with hackers/modders/cheaters who ruin playing for everyone. Support just closes trouble tickets and NEVER solves any issues! I would not buy this game again! I will not buy another game by any Rockstar or Take 2 companies due to the HORRIBLE way they treat their customers. DO NOT BUY THIS GAME OR ANY ROCKSTAR GAME, once they have your money, they DO NOT CARE about support. There are massive issues with hackers and modders in public lobbies! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!
- Accessories for Nintendo, PC, Xbox and PlayStation Systems
- Assassin's Creed Origins + Assassin's Creed Game Collection for PC, Xbox, Nintendo + PlayStation Systems
- Battlefield Series Video Games on PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- Call of Duty Video Games for PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- EA FIFA Collection on PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- EA Madden Video Games for PC, Xbox, PlayStation
- EA NHL 18 + EA NHL Game Series for Xbox, PlayStation and PC
- Fallout Game Series for Xbox, PlayStation + PC
- Far Cry Video Game Collection on Xbox & PlayStation
- Final Fantasy Video Games For PC, Xbox and PS4
- Forza Motorsport
- Gaming Gift Cards
- Grand Theft Auto Series for PC, Xbox and PlayStation
- Kids and Family Games
- Lego Video Games for Xbox, PlayStation + Nintendo Systems
- Mass Effect: Andromeda + Mass Effect Game Collection for Xbox, PC & PS4
- Minecraft Video Games for Xbox, PC, PlayStation + Nintendo Systems
- NBA 2K Video Games for PC, Xbox & PlayStation
- Nintendo 3DS \/ 2DS \/ DS \/ DSi
- Nintendo NES Classic
- Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Wii U \/ Wii
- PC & Digital Gaming
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4 Consoles, Games, Controllers + More
- PlayStation TV\/ Vita
- Pokemon Video Games
- Retro Gaming
- Star Wars Video Games
- Super Mario Video Games
- Tekken Games for Xbox, PlayStation + Nintendo Systems
- The Legend of Zelda Video Games
- The Sims Video Games on PC, Xbox, PlayStation + Nintendo Systems
- Titanfall Game Series For Xbox, PlayStation
- Used Video Games
- Video Game Accessories
- Video Game Consoles
- Video Game Titles
- Video Game Value Bundles
- Video Games Strategy Guides
- Virtual Reality
- Xbox 360 Consoles, Games, Accessories
- Xbox Enhanced Games
- Xbox One Consoles, Games & Accessories