Gold's Gym Standard Weight Set, 100 lbs
|MSRP : $89.99|
Sale : $46
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
The weight lifter will appreciate this traditional Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set. This equipment features cement filled models, which have been a standard in the lifting community for years. They come in pairs of 10 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb plates you can add or remove from the ends of the bar, or combine for a more difficult workout. This all-inclusive, in total 100 lbs weight set provides you with a tubular steel 1' 2-piece bar, a pair of collars, and the three sets of balanced weights. The collars keep the loose components from sliding. This 100 lb weight set is designed for a full body workout. Use it for arms, chest, back and legs. The Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set is the ideal solution for a beginner or an experienced lifter.
Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set, 100 lbs:
- An age-old weightlifting tradition
- Cement filled weights have been a standard in the lifting community for years
- The perfect solution for a beginner, as well as the experienced lifter
- This Gold's Gym Weight set comes with 100 lbs of weight plates, a tubular steel bar and collars; everything you need right out of the box
- This weight set is designed for a full body workout
- Perfect for arms, chest, back and legs, this 100 lb weight set can do it all
- Equipment includes: 2 25 lb, 2 15 lb and 2 10 lb, 2 collars and a 1' 2-piece bar
- This product contains one or more chemicals that are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
Don't have them shipped
If you're gonna to buy the weighs have them shipped to the store it will give you a chance to inspect them before you take them home. My weighs we're shipped to my home and arrived in horrible condition, the platic coatings were cracked on most of the weighs.
Bar is not worth the money
This bar and weight set came with an XRS20 bench. The bar is 5 feet long which is not long enough to fit on the bench. Also, it connects in the middle with 2 pins which does not make it sturdy. Enough movement makes the pins fall out so the bar will break in half. Weights are decent enough. I prefer Olympic weights instead.
Heavy Things to lift up and then put down again.
This is an excellent beginner barbell, I've only owned it for about a month soo I cannot speak on its durability but as of now it hasn't failed. For the price, this is a great deal. I highly recommend bundling this purchase with 2 sets of rubber floor mats to protect your homes flooring.
The weights came broken the bar was bent . I had to buy another bar. Be careful when you buy yours
Great for beginners
This bar is not one pece it has to be assembled. Have a mallet or hammer ready. The weights were as expected. Easy to load. The only problem I had is that mine came damaged.