Gold's Gym Standard Weight Set, 100 lbs
|MSRP : $89.99|
Sale : $40
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
The weight lifter will appreciate this traditional Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set. This equipment features cement filled models, which have been a standard in the lifting community for years. They come in pairs of 10 lb, 15 lb, and 25 lb plates you can add or remove from the ends of the bar, or combine for a more difficult workout. This all-inclusive, in total 100 lbs weight set provides you with a tubular steel 1' 2-piece bar, a pair of collars, and the three sets of balanced weights. The collars keep the loose components from sliding. This 100 lb weight set is designed for a full body workout. Use it for arms, chest, back and legs. The Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set is the ideal solution for a beginner or an experienced lifter.
Gold's Gym Vinyl Weight Set, 100 lbs:
- An age-old weightlifting tradition
- Cement filled weights have been a standard in the lifting community for years
- The perfect solution for a beginner, as well as the experienced lifter
- This Gold's Gym Weight set comes with 100 lbs of weight plates, a tubular steel bar and collars; everything you need right out of the box
- This weight set is designed for a full body workout
- Perfect for arms, chest, back and legs, this 100 lb weight set can do it all
- Equipment includes: 2 25 lb, 2 15 lb and 2 10 lb, 2 collars and a 1' 2-piece bar
- This product contains one or more chemicals that are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
Heavy Things to lift up and then put down again.
This is an excellent beginner barbell, I've only owned it for about a month soo I cannot speak on its durability but as of now it hasn't failed. For the price, this is a great deal. I highly recommend bundling this purchase with 2 sets of rubber floor mats to protect your homes flooring.
The weights came broken the bar was bent . I had to buy another bar. Be careful when you buy yours
Great for beginners
This bar is not one pece it has to be assembled. Have a mallet or hammer ready. The weights were as expected. Easy to load. The only problem I had is that mine came damaged.
piece of trash
very poor quality and I received 3 piece damage, customer service is too bad too. I'm filling wasted money.
Good for the price
The Fedex tracking info showed item delivered (left at my door) but I never got it. It is a huge heavy box so I don't think anyone stole it when it was sitting at my door for a few hours. I don't know if the Fedex guy delivered it at a wrong address or something else happened (I leave that to your imagination!!). I called Walmart customer service which was very nice, they promptly sent me another set free of charge no questions asked. Great service Walmart. Now for the actual product itself. For the price it is good. The center bar comes in two pieces with tow holes in each. You slide one piece into the other and lock them with steel pins which come with the set. Hammer the steel pins in and as an additional safety measure I wrapped 4-5 layers of duct tape over the center section of the bars to cover the pins and hold them tight in place. The weights are sturdy and well made. The whole set may not be of a professional gym quality but definitely does the job for home use.