Dream On Me, Twilight 5" Coil Spring Crib And Toddler Mattress, Green Cloud
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $45.55
|Sold & shipped by 702wallet|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 2 Hypo-allergenic layers offer cushioned comfort for infants and toddler
- Antibacterial, waterproof lock stitched binding helps prevent mold, mildew and odor from seeping inside like cotton binding allows.
- Airflow pocket helps keep crib mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Reinforced- waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains
- Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds for years of use
- Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water
- Dimensions: 52" X 27" X 5"
- Thickness : 5"
- Model # 83-G
- 10- Year Warranty Manufacturer
- Flip and Rotate Mattress every 2-3 Months
- Safety Advise: Please ensure Mattress covers or fitted sheets are not too tight or loose over a crib mattress to practices safe sleeping.
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633) and also pass phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
All Dream On Me mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
It fits our standard crib perfectly and it's soft but still firm enough for our 5 month old. This mattress worked perfectly for us.
I like that the mattress fits the bed perfect and my son is out of my bed...
Very poor quality
I was surprised to see so many positive reviews after receiving this item. The mattress is filled with so much air, and has no vent holes. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. If my son were sitting or laying on this mattress, and I went to sit on the side to read to him, I would launch him off. This isn’t an exaggeration at all, it’s like a bounce house floor. I wish my husband hadn’t removed the plastic, because I would have sent this back immediately.
I order three of these mattresses at walmart.com one for my newborn crib and two for my toddlers' bed they work perfect I love them. Quality is great.
Not as described
First of all.....Walmart please modify the description...It's not 6 inches thick at all....It's not even 5"....at best it is 4" and with use it will surely become 3" thick Pros: 1. Size is good, fits perfectly in Dream on crib 2. Water proof 3. Finishing and looks are good 4. Looks ok in comfort, will find out more once my baby starts using it 5. Worth the cost, if you can spare more, go for a better one Cons: 1. Thickness not as mentioned 2. Its not firm, its not plush nor soft. Its something in between. 3. Very light weight....saying it as con, because it will be difficult to hold it in place without support or rails 4. Spring quality does not look good