Dream On Me, Twilight 5" Coil Spring Crib And Toddler Mattress, Green Cloud
|MSRP : $39.99|
Sale : $34.67
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 2 Hypo-allergenic layers offer cushioned comfort for infants and toddler
- Antibacterial, waterproof lock stitched binding helps prevent mold, mildew and odor from seeping inside like cotton binding allows.
- Airflow pocket helps keep crib mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Reinforced- waterproof cover and binding resist liquids and stains
- Fits all standard size cribs and toddler beds for years of use
- Wipe clean with mild soap and warm water
- Dimensions: 52" X 27" X 5"
- Thickness : 5"
- Model # 83-G
- 10- Year Warranty Manufacturer
- Flip and Rotate Mattress every 2-3 Months
- Safety Advise: Please ensure Mattress covers or fitted sheets are not too tight or loose over a crib mattress to practices safe sleeping.
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 /1633) and also pass phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
All Dream On Me mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
UPC : 693892466629 - Dream On Me, Twilight 5" Coil Spring Crib And Toddler Mattress, Green Cloud - PickPanda.com
I like that the mattress fits the bed perfect and my son is out of my bed...
It fits our standard crib perfectly and it's soft but still firm enough for our 5 month old. This mattress worked perfectly for us.
Very poor quality
I was surprised to see so many positive reviews after receiving this item. The mattress is filled with so much air, and has no vent holes. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. If my son were sitting or laying on this mattress, and I went to sit on the side to read to him, I would launch him off. This isn’t an exaggeration at all, it’s like a bounce house floor. I wish my husband hadn’t removed the plastic, because I would have sent this back immediately.
Baby seems to think it's comfortable
I really can't tell you if it's comfortable or not, I'm not a baby. He seems pretty comfortable on it, but he's only 9months and no matter how many times I ask him he wont answer. We bought this as a bundle with the crib so we only paid the equivalent of $10. So great price, definitely is better than those thin "mattress" that a lot of cribs come with.
Save the money
Tried multiple times over the first month but daughter just would not sleep on this bed. She preferred our memory foam bed. Was planning on buying her one but settled for this instead being short on cash before her birth. But gave in and bought the memory foam. Been a month now and she's slept in her bed since day one of the memory foam coming in. By then it was to late to return this bed.