Adjustable Shelf for DVD Players, Cable Boxes/Receivers, and Gaming Consoles with HDMI Cable (UL Certified)
|MSRP : $40|
Sale : $10.98
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Adjustable Shelf for DVD Players, Cable Boxes/Receivers, and Gaming Consoles with HDMI Cable:
- Solid, heavy-gauge steel construction with a durable, coated finish
- Wall mount DVD shelf supports up to 17.6 lbs
- 5mm black tempered glass shelf
- Cable management
- Installation of black DVD shelf is fast and easy
- Color: black
- Our mounts are tested for safety and are UL certified
- Bonus six-foot 4K Ultra HD HDMI cable included
- DVD shelf can be used to mount DVD players, cable boxes, and gaming consoles to the wall
- Can be placed at your desired height
- Wall mount DVD shelf includes an instruction manual, as well as all of the necessary mounting hardware
- Helps you make better use of your space
- Adjustable DVD shelf can give years of enjoyment
Easy to install. Attractive compact shelf with cord cover - the shelf is a perfect size for our needs (small cable box) but if you have a larger DVD player or larger item it might be too small. Great deal!
Great looking shelf, easy to install.
This is the second one I have installed. I put one in my granddaughters room to place a DVD player on it. This one is for my bedroom to put mount the DVR box. It doesn't make since to hang TV's on the wall then have the components on a table with wires and cables exposed. With the electric outlet and cable outlet behind the TV it just makes for a neat appearance.
Read the instructions!
Nice little shelf - easy to install, but be careful. The drill bit size is given as 0.16 inches. I used and ⅛ inch drill bit for stud mounting. and be sure you drill deep enough. I didn't and the screw went in about ¾ of the way and then stripped the phillips head screw and would;t go any further. I managed to extract the screw and went with a 5/32 in bit. and went deeper into the stud. But I had to use a 10 mm socket bit to get the screws all the way into the stud. Luckily the screws had hex heads on them. So pay close attention to the instructions. Other than the trouble I had installing the shelf, I like it. The extra HDMI cable was nice, but didn't need it. I have a whole box of them that came with other purchases.
decent shelf - a but tipsy!
The shelf is fairly solid and has good mounting hardware. My only complaint is that it tends to rotate when things are put on the shelf. There are two screws to adjust the height of the shelf, and even when they are super tight, the shelf wants to rock and things could tip off.
I really like this cute little shelf. It fits perfectly under my tv mount and stores the cable box and the cable can hide in it too. Easy installation and great product for the price. I brought two and if I need another I will definitely buy another and will recommand to others.