Mainstays Sand Dune 3-Piece Outdoor Bistro Set, Seats 2
|MSRP : $129|
Sale : $99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Mainstays Sand Dune 3-Piece Outdoor Bistro Set:
- This 3-piece patio set includes 2 bistro sling chairs and a table with tempered glass top.
- Rust-resistant, flagstone-colored, powder-coated steel frame
- Tabletop made of scratch-resistant, tempered safety glass
- Table dimensions: 24.02"D x 24.02"W x 27.95"H
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated steel frames
- The Bistro patio chairs come in an elegant design featuring stylish, curvy arms, and legs. Both the upholstery and seat of the chairs are made from a fine, well-knitted durable fabric.
- Chair supports up to 250 lbs.
- Chair dimensions: 25"D x 22.24" W x34.65"H
- Assembly instructions are packed in the production package.
- Care: Clean with mild soap and water and rinse with clean water and dry cloth; clean glass with quality, streak-free glass cleaner
- Model# STS3W2C
- For More information about this product please call 1-877-539-7436, Monday thru Friday 9:00A.M. to 4:30P.M., Eastern Standard Time
Chair parts do no line up.
I bought 2 of the Bistro sets. The tables were easy to assemble. However, the chairs were another story. The seat and back come assembled with the back legs, so you only need to attach the one piece arm rest/front leg for each side. I followed the instructions and attached the arm to the back, but when I tried to get the leg to attach to the front of the seat, the holes did not line up. I had to take out one of the pre-assembled attachments to get the screws started, then I had to lean on the assembly to finally get the pre-assembled screw back in line. On one side, the hole was so far off I had to file it before I could get the screw started. That was one chair. The other chair, as difficult, but no filing required. Now, with the second set of chairs, they didn't include any of the attachment parts, so I had to call the 800 number provided to get them to send them to me. That was 10 days ago, and still no parts. I will return the set if I don't get them soon.
Great bistro set but...
Please read this if you're experiencing frustration putting the set together. I will keep it short, but let me just say that putting the chairs together were really tricky and easy at the same time. The table was straight forward and most of the reviewers will agree with me. The chairs on the other hand were another story. The first thing you will notice while reading most of the reviewers' anger are about how the left/right arms rest do not line up properly. And those are true statements unfortunately because I ran into similar issue, BUT it's not due to the products, but to the inexplicably poor instruction provided by the manufacturer. The reason the left/right arms rest do not line up properly is simply because I didn't pull the bottom bar (under the seat near the front legs) out. It moves and can be adjusted to fit and line up properly with the arms rest with all the screws included on the instruction. You don't need to drill any holes whatsoever. If I have known that at first it would've taken just 15 minutes. I really hope this information will help others who may encounter similar problem. Good luck!
I bought this for a corner of my yard, because it needed something to not look so empty. It is really sturdy, the table is a great size. It took me 20 minutes to put together. At first did not expect the chairs to be comfy. This is why I waited to do a review. Well chairs have been great, I've been sitting almost every evening for 2 weeks to have my afternoon tea, and they are comfortable. I would definitely buy this item again.
Glad I read the other reviews because it definitely helped me put the chairs together. Looks great and is exactly what I wanted.
Difficult to assemble
Love the color, and the chairs are comfortable, but some of the holes for the screws do not line up, which makes assembly extremely difficult. Had to use a rattail file on the holes so the screws would fit properly. Would recommend only if you have lots of time and patience and a rattail file!