Premier Protein Shake, Caramel, 30g Protein, 4 Ct
|MSRP : $8.55|
Sale : $7.27
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Premier Protein Shake Caramel - 4 PK.
- Premier ProteinÂ® Shake Caramel.
- Energy for every dayÂ®.
- 30g Protein.
- 160 Calories.
- 1g Sugar.
- Low fat.
- 24 Vitamins & minerals.
- No artificial colors.
- High protein shake.
- American masters of taste - Gold superior taste.
- Naturally & artificially flavored.
- Gluten free.
- 4 - 11 fl oz (325 ml) Shakes.
- Net 44 fl oz (1.3 L).
- Life requires protein, but we know it's hard to get lean protein.
- That's why we make delicious protein products without all the sugar, fat and calories* to give you the energy you need every day.
- So whether you missed breakfast, have the 3 o'clock hunger pang or need to refuel after a workout, we give you the protein you need, when you need it.
- Enjoy a Shake: As a delicious meal replacement.
- For a satisfying snack.
- As a base in smoothies.
- In hot or cold cereal.
- *More calories from protein than from sugar.
- Made from domestic and imported ingredients.
- Premier Protein and Energy for Every Day are registered trademarks of Premier Nutrition Corporation.
- All rights reserved.
- Customer Service: (888) 836-8977.
- For more information on Premier ProteinÂ® products and recipes, Visit us at: www.premierprotein.com.
- Copyright 2016 Premier Nutrition Corporation.
Premier protein shakes
I have been using Premier protein shakes now for two months since that time I have found every flavor that they offer to be amazing but my favorite is the caramel it tastes like a cappuccino to me. The product has 30 g of protein and I believe only 7 g of sugar which is pretty awesome. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who is wanting to lose weight within this time I have actually lost 53. If you're considering purchasing a protein shake I would suggest you try Premier.
My local store sold out of Caramel only!
I don't know what it is about the Caramel flavor but since my sleeve surgery I absolutely love it. The premiere protein shakes are one of the only ones that I can still stomach afterwards. I guess because it's not as thick as some of the others. They are sweet but it's a bearable sweet not a disgusting sweet like the pure protein strawberry shake yuck
Creamy, filling deliciousness
These shakes are both filling and delicious. With caramel flavor, it can sometimes be too sweet and overpowering but that is not the case with these shakes. They have a smooth subtle flavor and consistency and just perfect. I typically paired them with a piece of fruit or a handful of cut up veggies and this was a perfect lunch and held me over until an evening meal.
I have a really really hard time finding a protein shake that I enjoy. I stumbled across this once on an end cap and decided I would give it a try. I make protein iced coffee with it, however I enjoy this even on its own. It does not leave that gross protein after taste, is not overly thick, its smooth going down, and taste delicious. To make an iced protein caramel coffee I do the following: Brew 1 cup of coffee each night (usually 1 kcup) and let it sit in the fridge overnight in my shaker bottle, in the mornings I crack open a Premier Protein Caramel shake and add it, shake up, and I am good to go! It tastes almost identical to my favorite HIGH calorie, low protein donut shop iced coffee but this has all the benefits. 30 grams of protein, delicious taste, its great!
A little sweet for me but worth a try.
It’s a good product. It’s a little too sweet for me. I shared it with my co workers and some of the most preferred it over the vanilla. I liked the vanilla over the Carmel. But prefer the chocolate overall. Worth a try regardless.
- Aromatherapy & Relaxation
- Diabetic Supplies
- Digestive Health
- Digestive Health Brands
- Heart Health
- Home Health Care
- Medicine Cabinet
- Pain Reliever Brands
- Protein & Fitness
- Protein & Fitness Top Brands
- Superfoods & Cleanses
- Vision Centers
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Weight Management