Atkins Endulge Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, 5-pack (Treat)
|MSRP : $6.29|
Sale : $5.48
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
DELICIOUS WAYS TO STAY ON TRACK ANY TIME OF DAY - The Atkins product lineup provides easy and delicious snacks to help you live a low-carb lifestyle all through the day! Enjoy Atkins meals, snacks and treats at home or on the go for a delicious option with all the protein, fiber and taste you love, without slowing you down with extra sugar and net carbs.
- MEAL BARS: Nutritious and satisfying solutions when you dont have time to stop for a meal. Packed with protein and fiber, Atkins Meal Bars satisfy your taste buds as well as your hunger while providing the nutrition you need, no matter where the day takes you.
- SNACK BARS: Enjoy delicious Atkins Snack Bars at home or on the go. Packed with protein, fiber, and tastes you love, Atkins Snacks are a convenient, nutritious and delicious way to stay satisfied until your next meal.
- SHAKES: Creamy and nutritious Atkins Shakes are an excellent source of protein and calcium, and are ready to drink anytime and anywhere to keep you deliciously satisfied.
- TREATS: With the rich, sweet taste you crave, but without the extra sugar and net carbs, an Atkins Endulge Treat is the perfect solution for your sweet tooth. Enjoy an Atkins Endulge Treat whenever a craving strikes!
- HARVEST TRAIL BARS: Atkins Harvest Trail Bars take snacking to a whole new level. By using simple and nutritious ingredients like roasted almonds and peanuts, dried fruits, and rich dark chocolate and sea salt, Atkins gives you the goodness of protein and fiber while keeping net carbs and sugars in check.
There is oil or fat leaking and messing all the food and boxes
If you're craving a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, buy this instead! Your waistline will thank you for it.
As Good As the Real Thing!
Just like a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup! Atkins allows these on all Phases. They are soooooo gooood!
Pretty tasty to me
These were actually better then I thought they would be. The chocolate and peanut butter is a acquired taste though. It is like a dull chocolate flavor but it's good. The peanut butter is on the drier side compared to normal. But I like them, my 1 daughter likes them but my other daughter wasn't a fan. So again they are not for everyone.
Where have these been all my (dieting) life?! These are amazing. I have never liked a "diet" product before because they always had the icky protein taste to them. These however taste exactly like Reeses. Next time I will eat them slower, as they didn't last very long! Are they over priced? Of course but if you are doing atkins, it is completely worth it!