Baby Alive Once Upon a Baby: Forest Tales Forest Emma (Blonde Straight Hair)
|MSRP : $60|
Sale : $37.5
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Part of the new Baby Alive special edition Once Upon a Baby collection. Each doll in the collection comes with a story, personality and sounds, and accessories
- Included illustrated book shares her unique story and features her special bunny friend, also included as a cuddly plush.
- Her individualized accessories include a dress, hooded cape, and key charm necklace that kids can wear and use to unlock her book
- Makes 15+ sweet sounds, drinks her sippy cup, and wets her diaper
- Look for all the Once Upon a Baby: Forest Tale dolls -- Forest Mia and Forest Luna (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
- Includes doll, 1 removable outfit, 1 pair shoes, hooded cape, headband, key accessory, picture book, comb, stuffed animal, sippy cup, pacifier, diaper, and instructions.
- Ages 3 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- CONTAINS WHEAT. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Solid doll food creation may vary depending on the skill set of the child.
- Use only BABY ALIVE reusable doll food with our Super Snacks line of dolls. No expiry date.
- Do not use water or any other food with this doll.
- Adult should remove and discard fasteners/packaging components.
Adorable, but the dress ripped
This doll is so adorable. I love her dress and all the little accessories she comes with. It would be nice if she came with more than 1 diaper like some of the other Baby Alive dolls do. I am giving it 3 stars because one of the sleeves ripped off within minutes of us taking the doll out of the package wheb mu daughter tried to take the dress off.
Adorable, but the dress ripped
My girls just wanted these for christmas that being said we wound up with a few diffrent ones this one being one of them the girls love them wish they were a little cheaper but honestly the dolls all seem to be in this price range
Great toy. my daughter likes it...it's fun for her to play with feeding water and getting it out.haha
Baby Alive on a Budget
I have one happy little girl over here. The doll is well made and the accessories are decently thick plastic so the will hold up for a bit. We are using premie diapers because BA diapers are ridiculously expensive. We are also using just water for "feeding".
My daughter really like this baby alive except it only comes with two diapers and the hooded Cape thing feels like thin cheap plastic. They could make the bottles a little bit better as well for this price. I got it on sale for $34 and it could have gotten one for only $15 so I was a little mad about that. Overall I do recommend Baby Alive if you get the cheaper ones. This 35 to $60 one is not really worth it in my opinion
- Action Figures
- Arts & Crafts for Kids
- Building Sets & Blocks
- Dolls & Dollhouses
- Electronics for Kids
- Games & Puzzles
- Hobby & Collectibles
- Kids' Bikes & Riding Toys
- Learning Toys
- Musical Instruments & Karaoke
- Outdoor Play
- Pretend Play & Dress Up
- Remote Control & Play Vehicles
- Stuffed Animals & Plush
- Stuffed Animals & Plush Toys
- Top Rated Toys