Comfort Shield® Barrier Cream Cloths Personal Wipes 8 ct Pack
|MSRP : $9.854|
Sale : $8.83
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Protect and soothe even the most delicate, irritated skin from the harsh effects of incontinence moisture with Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths Personal Cleaning Wipes. Each pre-moistened, ultra-soft wipe gently cleans and coats skin with a 3% dimethicone barrier cream to seal out wetness. This easy, one-step application replaces other wipes, lotions, creams, and deodorizers.
- Sage Products Comfort Shield Barrier Cream Cloths are a one step solution to treat and prevent Incontinence Associated Dermatitis
- Each package contains 8 count premium barrier cream cloths
- One step system helps clean, treat, and protect problem areas from dermatitis
- Active ingredient dimethicone delivers results you can count on
- Cloth dimensions measure 8.5" x 9"
- Do not flush cloths after use, discard in trashcan
- Paraben free, pH balanced, and CHG compatible
Perfect Product for Personal Care
We learned about this product while my Father was in the hospital and in-patient rehab following a stroke. The cloths are not flushable, but they surpass all other wipes in that they are larger, thicker, maintain moisture and include the barrier cream so important in maintaining the care of their sensitive skin. I continue to keep this product on hand at all times. The price listed with this review is not the price I paid. I paid a very reasonable amount for the 8 sheet pack. Perhaps this is an error? Best value is to find the 24 cloth pack. Thank you.
Introduced to this product during a lengthy hospital stay. It's very soothing and gives much relief. Was glad to be able to order it online.
It soothed the "break-out" area and protected it like no other non-prescription item
They are really great but a little pricey!
They are moist and comforting. I haven't been able to find any product that helps soothe and prevent irritation like these do.
Maintains healthy skin
First used this product while hospitalized and found it yo be very saving to skin.