Brilliant Beginnings Safari Play Mat
|MSRP : $40|
Sale : $22
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Colorful activity baby play mat
- Lots of jungle friends
- 5 repositionable hanging toys:
- Sun with squeaky sounds
- Monkey with sliding rings
- Bird with flashing light, fun sounds and melodies
- Lion with a peek-a-boo mirror
- Soft mommy and baby elephant pillow
- 3 versatile modes of play:
- On baby's back
- Tummy time
- Remove bars for use as a play mat
- Stimulates the baby's visual and auditory senses
- Multiple textures encourage exploration
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- This baby activity mat folds up for easy transport
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
My baby LOVES this! She was 3.5 months old and showed no interest i grabbing at objects until she started using this play mat!
Not as pictured
See how the picture shows it square? Its round and made out of that reusable grocery bag material......
Great mat but poor quality
My baby loves the mat and its attachments but within weeks the spokes of the arches poked through the fabric, exposing a sharp and dangerous edge. We sewed it up but within weeks it burst through again and on the other arch as well.
MY BABY IS LOVING THIS
At first my baby didnt know what was going on but now she loves it it helps me when i need to get things done and a video recorder to keep an eye on her while im making diner but the kitchen is 10 feet from the living either way this save me to get thing done
MY BABY IS LOVING THIS
My 2 month old loves the musical birdie. He can lay there for a half hour or so looking at it and listening to the songs. That is a long time for a 2 month old. He also stares at himself for a long time in the mirror.
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items