Aveeno Skin Relief Intense Moisturizing Cream, Extra-Dry Skin, 11 oz
|MSRP : $11.46|
Sale : $10.98
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 11-oz of Aveeno Skin Relief Moisture Repair Cream for intense moisture to relieve extra-dry skin
- Hydrating body cream prevents moisture loss and helps restore your skin's moisture barrier
- Effective dry skin lotion from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years
- Specially formulated with soothing Triple Oat Complex containing oat flour, oat oil & extract
- Made with protective ceramide and rich emollients to deeply hydrate and restore very dry skin
- Clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours for long-lasting, all-day hydration
- Our intensive moisturizing cream is fragrance-free, steroid-free and non-comedogenic
- Therapeutic body cream from the dermatologist-recommended skincare brand for over 65 years
Aveeno Skin Relief Intense Moisturizing Cream
I use 3 Aveeno products for dry skin. I use the Extra-Dry Skin Cream twice a week. I apply it after I apply the Aveeno Yogurt Cream after my shower in the morning and again the same process at night. They do not conflict with each other and the Extra-Dry lotion is a safe guard from getting the extra dry scaly skin that I had before I discovered the Aveeno products. Their Yogurt cream works very well but I like the added benefit of the Extra-Dry living in Florida.
Nice, but . . .
Aveeno is a very nice lotion. However, I have quite sensitive skin and after trying this once, I think I'll go back to the thicker lotions I usually use.
I have used it for years. Keeps my skin and body moisturized.
The Best I Have Used
I have extremely dry, super sensitive skin. Let me tell you, I believe I have tried every brand of lotion and cream available at drug and big box retail stores. My dermatologist recommended this after I went in for other issues but she noticed my extreme "body dandruff". (That is what I call the blizzard of tiny flakes of skin inside my clothing.) One application of this right after bathing made a world of difference. Repeat applications have all but eliminated the dandruff problem. I can't believe how soft my skin is now. This moisturizes without feeling sticky and has no fragrance. By that--I mean this product, unlike other "unscented" products that have a mild stink to them, this actually has NO fragrance. I love it and I wish I had found it sooner.
My dermatologist recommended this because I am allergic to so my creams and it has not been a problem.