Johnson's Baby Oil Gel with Shea & Cocoa Butter, 6.5 fl. oz
|MSRP : $7.28|
Sale : $3.92
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Johnson's Baby Oil Gel, 6.5 fl oz, is a soothing baby oil made with cocoa butter. This Johnson's Baby Gel is formulated to be gentle and mild to help soothe sensitive skin. Johnson's Gel with Cocoa Butter features moisturizing ingredients.
- 6.5-fl. oz bottle of pure baby oil gel with shea and cocoa butter to help moisturize skin
- Baby oil is enriched with shea & cocoa butter, so it is easy to spread, great for baby massage
- Locks in up to 10x more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Pure baby oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Baby oil with shea butter is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for your baby's skin
- Baby oil helps moisturize and protect baby's delicate skin from dryness
- Hypoallergenic baby oil is specially formulated for delicate skin,
- Allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft and smooth
JJ Baby Oil Gel
I really like this gel. It has my skin feeling super soft. I rub it all over my body immediately after showering. This is while I'm still wet and before drying off. After drying off, I follow-up with the lotion. What an Amazing feeling!!! A must try!
JJ Baby Oil Gel
I love this gel I always used it but I never used Cocoa I would use the baby scent and mix it with baby powder in the summer time so that I wouldn't sweat as much, and it work and the Cocoa works well in the winter. I normally have dry skin in the winter and instead of using regular lotion I use the baby oil gel and it works and last all day.
I LOVE-LOVE THIS, GOES ON GOOD AND LEAVES YOU SHINING AND LOOKING SILKY SMOOTH.
Works wonders for my skin. It really leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth.
JOHNSON'S® Oil Gel With Shea & Cocoa Butter.
Johnson's has been a part of our family since I can remember! It is a company we trust and know they make quality products. I was so excited to receive a bottle of this from Crowdtap & Johnson's. I love the scent. I love the feel. It's smooth and goes on well and does not leave your hands or skin feeling greasy. Using a lotion or a moisturizer right after you, the baby or the kids get out of the shower is the best time. It helps to lock in the moisture in and add softness as well as brighten the skin. It stays were you put it and it doesn't run. It has a nice texture and leaves a nice soft sheen/glowy look on the skin. I love the way it works for the kids and myself. Using this along with the Vanilla & Oatmeal wash and lotion makes for a great combination. I’m a member of Crowdtap’s JOHNSON’S® Baby Partners, and JOHNSON’S® sent me a sample of its JOHNSON'S® oil gel with shea & cocoa butter to review.