Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Tear-Free Bath, Hypoallergenic, 18 fl. oz
|MSRP : $15.38|
Sale : $8.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 18-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath to help soothe and relax your little one
- Moisturizing baby bath is made with lavender and vanilla scents to help soothe baby before bedtime
- The gentle formula of this soothing baby bath cleanses and moisturizes baby's delicate skin
- Natural oat extract included in this calming baby bath is known for its skin-soothing benefits
- Tear-free baby bath is soap-free and cleanses without drying so it's gentle enough for everyday use
- Specially formulated for infants, this baby bath is hypoallergenic, paraben- and phthalate-free
- Soothing baby bath is clinically proven to calm and comfort infants when combined with a warm bath
- For use during baby bath time as either a body cleanser or calming bath so baby sleeps restfully
My daughter sleeps great after useing this product
I have been using this product among others and I couldn’t be more happy I have sensitive skin and have no issues also my daughter is always so soft after and sleeps great after using this i suggest to anyone looking for great quality [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
This is the best ever soap for my baby
I bought this one like 2 months ago coz my baby having dry skin from using a different product, it was just a blessing in disguise my baby (i think) and me loving the smell, its cleans good and i partner it with the lotion which works wonders on her, it makes her skin moisturize and smooth all day actually i put 3 times a day on her she's 3mos now and i dont think i'm going to get rid of this product!
My 8 year old still uses it!!!
When my son was just a few weeks old he developed baby eczema . My cousins all recommended the baby aveeno line. Within a few days of using this wash and the lotion it cleared up! He is almost 8 now and still uses this wash in the shower and has never had a problem. I love the way it smells! I actually put it into a pump dispenser now so he can easily use it himself in the shower, he has long since stopped allowing me to lotion him up though. :( He does have sensitive skin when it comes to sunscreen and bug spray. They leave little white bumps under his skin. The aveeno baby sunscreen doesn't do this but we have to use Burt's Bees bug repellant. I wish aveeno had a bug spray! So yes, even though my baby isn't a baby anymore he still uses this... and no tears! Also when we switched to Aveeno years ago for him I started using the body lotion and haven't looked back. It is quick absorbing but lasts all day. I am a total department store brand junkie but Aveeno lotion is the best!!! My 62 year old mom also swears by a the body lotion now.
Not your typical babies..
My daughter's use Aveeno for themselves and for my grandbabies. My groomer uses it also.. ?? What?? Ikr! Yeup! That's right! Aveeno baby shampoo. It works great. And yes, we worked w/ to see if it was dog food. I guess dogs are prone to skin conditions like humans. Either way, Aveeno works great for our needs. Much thank you so much.
I have used this since my son was born, he's 19 months. I love, love, love the scent! It's a bit pricey but I try to buy it on sale. I use it to wash his hair and body, it's tears free and leaves him with soft skin.