Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, 18 fl. oz
|MSRP : $11.17|
Sale : $8.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 18-fl. oz bottle of Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients
- The naturally nourishing formula of this oatmeal baby lotion moisturizes for a full 24 hours
- Baby moisturizing lotion is specially formulated to be gentle enough for babies
- Natural Colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone in this oatmeal baby lotion helps prevent and protect dry skin.
- From a pediatrician-recommended brand, this hypoallergenic baby lotion can be used every day
- Gentle baby lotion is fragrance-, paraben- and phthalate-free so it won't irritate sensitive skin
- Non-greasy and hypoallergenic, this baby lotion helps protect your baby's delicate skin
- Give your baby relief from chafed, chapped or cracked skin with Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion
The best baby lotion EVER
We tried this on my 1st sons dry patches of skin when he was a baby. His pediatrician recommended it. WOW! Gets no better than this. My 1st son is 4 1/2 years old now and we still use it on him as well as his brothers and their skin is baby soft still. The winter months can be hard on the skin and this prevents that harsh drying and keeps them soft. I even use it on my hands and legs...lol. HIGHLY recommend this. We also use the Aveeno baby shampoo on them as well. Even if your child does not have severe dry skin, this is still a great buy to keep their skin healthy and soft. Not all my kids have dry skin, but I use it on them any way.
It is such a great deal
Instead of buying the 8 oz Aveeno baby moisturizer tube that costs almost $5 in store. I bought this 18fl oz online for almost $7.97, and WHAT A DEAL. I love Aveeno products and I was pleased to discover Aveeno for babies. My babies skin is dry at times and it moisturizes it beautifully, back to his soft baby skin. Money well spent.
I'm a first time mom and had only used Johnson's Oatmeal Baby Lotion on my now 12 month old son, but as he got older and Winter came I noticed his skin was rough and dry even after I put lotion on him. I decided to try Aveeno's Baby Lotion when a friend gave me a trial size and i noticed that his skin was so much softer and he didn't have any dry spots. I strongly recommend it to all moms.
This is a bit high in price but so worth it. Works way better then Johnson and johnsons. It's works great on my two babies and we'll as my own skin
BEST LOTION EVER
I absoutley love this lotion! My daughter is 18 mo. and ive used johnson since the day she was born. recently shes had red dry patches so i decided to switch to this lotion. even though its expensive its SO worth it. after the first time i used it, the next day her skin felt so hydrated, soft and supple. that NEVER happened with the johnsons. buying this EVERY time from now on.