Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go! Travel Kit, 12 pieces
|MSRP : $2.33|
Sale : $2.33
|Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 12 piece Johnson & Johnson First Aid To GO! Essential Emergency Travel Kit
- Available in a durable plastic case, this portable kit contains 12 essential first aid items
- Its compact size is perfect to carry in a purse, backpack, gym bag or luggage for on-the-go use
- Contains two 5-by-7.75-inch Johnson & Johnson Hand Cleansing Wipes
- Contains four 2-by-2-inch Band-Aid Brand Gauze Pads
- Contains two .75-by-3-inch Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages
- Contains four .63-by-2.25-inch Band-Aid Brand Flexible Fabric Adhesive Bandages
I bought a few of these one for the diaper bag, cars, spare bathrooms etc. This little kit is amazing. I also have the Johnson n Johnson deluxe kit that is amazing as well. They only sell this item in stores and its only a few bucks. I do recommend getting the Deluxe kit from them as well I got mine from target for 20$ it is also great. Perfect for moms etc.
Missing gel and tape for wounds
I used this in an emergency this week. Friend had a cut and it needed the gauze pad but there was nothing to hold it in place. Instead we used 2 bandaids but the kit was missing antibiotic gel. I guess you can add those to the kit but I had never opened it and just assumed it would have tape and gel. My fault but still a poor kit rating.
Always Comes in Handy!!
I love this little kit. I play softball and I'm a cheerleader so any time I get scratched or anything this kit really helps. It is always in my bag. My friends laughed about it at first, but they loved it when they needed something. I will definitely be buying this for the rest of my life.
Great for moms
This kit is small enough to fit in a purse and in backpacks. As a mother I always carry it around and it always comes in handy. If you run out of bandaids you can always put more. You can fill it with what you like. I continue to reuse it. It's the perfect size to put anywhere. For moms or caregivers it's a most.
Great for moms
Love it! Bought them for my kids and my nieces & nephew's for their cars or just to have in their homes or their backpacks. I think they will love it to. Have one in my car & my tote.