Johnson's Baby Oil, Pure Mineral Oil, Original 20 fl. oz
|MSRP : $8.04|
Sale : $4.92
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Johnson's Baby Oil creates a silky, protective moisturizing barrier on the skin. It locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin.
- 20-fl. oz bottle of pure baby oil, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin
- Locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, great for baby massage
- Helps moisturize and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving your dry skin or rough patches
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes
- Specially formulated for babies' delicate skin,
- Allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling sweet
Proud Gramma Suz
Everyday Shower Product
I have been using Johnson baby oil at the end of every shower for over 20 years now. I am 54 years old and anyone who is not my husband that has the opportunity to feel my skin is always impressed how soft and firm I am. Plus, most people think I am in my late 30s or up to mid 40s. Love, love this product
Love this product!!!
I've been buying this product for years. It's part of my routine every day for soft skin. I can't get enough of it
I used the Johnson's Lavender baby oil for the first time all over after I got out of the shower. The next morning I woke up to horribly itchy hives all over my body. My legs, arms, hands, chest and stomach were covered with hives!!! I ended up having to take Benadryl to help with the allergic reaction. But it is still spreading....I don't know what to do!! Come to find out it is the mineral oil. I originally bought this to use on my 3 yr old daughter..... I'm glad I didn't. She has severe asthma and allergies. Using that on her would have gone horribly wrong! I discontinued this immediately and will never buy again!
Terrible allergic Reaction for my baby
I used JnJ baby oil today after bath first time on my 2 months old baby, she had terrible allergic reaction and rash all over her body, which discovered after noticing the baby not being able to sleep and crying non stop. Showered her quickly to remove any remaining oil and applied calamine
I use it all over my body after a shower, in a bath, or even sometimes as a gentle make up remover. I smells amazing. Leaves your skin with a glowing healthy look. Oh, and it lasts for ages!