Johnson's Baby Oil, Pure Mineral Oil, Original 20 fl. oz
|MSRP : $8.04|
Sale : $7.55
|Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
Johnson's Baby Oil creates a silky, protective moisturizing barrier on the skin. It locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin.
- 20-fl. oz bottle of pure baby oil, formulated to help moisturize babies' delicate skin
- Locks in up to 10 times more moisture on wet skin than an ordinary lotion can on dry skin
- Pure baby mineral oil forms a silky moisturizing barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Baby oil is clinically proven to be gentle and mild for baby's skin, great for baby massage
- Helps moisturize and protect skin from dryness, great for relieving your dry skin or rough patches
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested baby oil contains no parabens, phthalates, or dyes
- Specially formulated for babies' delicate skin,
- Allergy-tested and lightly scented, leaves baby's skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling sweet
Gritty and evaporates quickly
I am not happy with the "improved" formula. I have been buying Johnson's Baby Oil all my 53 years of life. I have relied on this always being a quality product. There is no substitute...This new formula feels gritty and dries up so much faster.. If I could return it to the supermarket, I would.
Great on very thin skin
I have used this product because my skin is very thin which happened as I have gotten older and it's just very gentle to use on elderly adults.
Serious allergic reaction
I bought this per dermatologist to soften skin on my legs and arms as I was receiving precancerous lesion treatment. I had severe itching over the areas involved from the beginning. Mypost treatment healing process went from bad to worse. I kept putting more baby oil on and started applying all over after showers, not recognizing it was not dermatology treatment sideffect. When I started covering myself I woke up in morning covered with generalized swelling all over and severe hives and itch. Everywhere.i stopped baby oil abruptly. It’s been two weeks now. I’m still covered with sores in various stages of healing from scratching in the end, but I am done with hives, itch and baby oil.
I use it all over my body after a shower, in a bath, or even sometimes as a gentle make up remover. I smells amazing. Leaves your skin with a glowing healthy look. Oh, and it lasts for ages!
Favorite Baby Oil
I have tried off brands but nothing beats this. I always shower and then squirt a line across my shoulders and let the water run down and then my skin is soft for hours.
- Baby & Toddler Toys
- Baby Activities & Gear
- Car Seats
- Daycare & Preschool Essentials
- Baby Skin Care & Grooming
- Baby Wipes
- Babyganics Baby Wipes
- Bed Wetting Management
- Diaper Accessories
- Diaper Genie
- Diaper Organizers
- Diaper Pails & Refills
- Huggies Baby Wipes
- Pampers Baby Wipes
- Parent's Choice Baby Wipes
- Potties & Seats
- Potty Step Stools
- Seventh Generation Baby Wipes
- Wipe Warmers & Holders
- Gifts for Baby
- Health & Safety
- Mommy Must Haves
- Nursery & Decor
- Swim Shop
- Top Registry Items