Johnson’s Baby Powder, Hypoallergenic, 15 oz
|MSRP : $6.99|
Sale : $3.92
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 15-oz of baby powder to gently absorb moisture to keep skin dry & soft
- Baby powder soothes delicate skin to keep it comfortable
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and specially formulated for baby's unique skin
- Free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances. 100% gentle.
- Clinically proven mild baby powder with a light, silky texture for easy application
- Great for kids and adults too! Try it at the beach to help remove sand.
- To use, shake powder directly into your hand, away from the face, before smoothing onto the skin
- For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specifically designed for baby's delicate skin
Compared to original, perfume smells tacky cheap.
I recently purchased a J&J Baby Powder after I finally depleted a ten year supply I had under the sink. This product, now made in China, has a cheap perfume odor. I cannot and will not use it. I have used the original product, made in USA, for more than 60 years. I am just sick I did not have more under the sink because now I have to find something else..., and cornstarch is not the answer.
This pink one gave my baby diaper rashes!!-
Everytime I changed him I would wash his bottom let him air dry & put the pink powder & bam a rash.. I did it the same with a cvs brand powder & it went away. This pink powder is horrible.
Always been my favorite powder, but suddenly very hard to open. Different packaging?
I defend Johnson & Johnson baby powder
I have been using J & J baby powder for more than 20 years for myself and used it on my two children when they were babies. It saddens me that people today that illnesses or circumstances are blamed on someone else. We have become a "victim" nation. If the powder causes ovarian cancer, then I guess the majority of the millions of baby girls that it has been used on over the past 100 years have ovarian cancer. So, it does not appear likely that these cases are caused by the baby powder. The life-styles and heredity factors should be examined in the women who are claiming that the powder caused their own cancers. Good luck Johnson & Johnson...I believe in you!
I am 60 years old and have used this my whole life. I do not believe this power causes any kind of cancer....or every child in America would have been sick! I just wish they would stop changing the formulas and scents. I love the original scent and packaging.