Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier, 1.0 CT
|MSRP : $59.99|
Sale : $30.99
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier.
- Vicks® Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier.
- Low maintenance, visible cool mist.
- Temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing and a more comfortable sleep.
- No filters to clean or replace.
- Up to 50% quieter*.
- Easy to clean.
- Variable humidity control.
- Dual scent pad technology.
- Provides soothing Vicks scent.
- Use with Vicks VapoPads® for soothing menthol scent sample pad included.Cool.
- Medium room size1.
- Up to 30 hours of operation2.
- 1.2 gallon capacity.Kaz®.
- How it works: 1.
- The water tank feeds water into the base.2.
- Water flow is then atomized by a mist plate vibrating at a high frequency and quietly propelled up the mist outlet.3.
- Visible cool mist is mixed with dry indoor air to help raise humidity levels.
- Features: 4.
- Dual scent pad slots allow you to increase the soothing menthol scent intensity using two scent pads.5.
- Translucent tank shows water level.
- Operates up to 30 hours per tank filling.
- Large opening for easy cleaning.6.
- Variable humidity control for customized output.
- Use with: VBR-5Vicks sleepy time VapoPad®.
- VSP-19 Vicks menthol VapoPad® (sample pad included).
- Model V4600.
- Vapor therapy for healthful living.
- Water is one element that all forms of life must have to survive.
- All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly.
- When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly.
- Dry, arid climatic conditions can cause discomfort.
- Colds and flu can dehydrate the body and cause even more discomfort.
- Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter.
- Central heating units in homes and offices can further remove moisture from indoor air.
- The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% - drier than the air in the Sahara desert.
- Some people experience discomforts when the relative humidity drops below 25%.
- A comfortable everyday humidity level should be between 40-60%.
- When you or your child are experiencing congestion, then the humidity should be kept much higher, 70-80% during these periods for best effect.
- Humidifiers help make you and your home more comfortable.
- They: Help temporarily relieve congestion and cough.
- Help keep throat and nasal passages hydrated.
- Help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
- Help temporarily relieve dry nose, flaky skin, chapped lips and general dry air discomforts.
- Help reduce static electricity shocks.
- Help prevent dry out damage to plants, furniture and paintings.
- Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.
- For more information, call 1-800-VAPOR-1-2 (1-800-827-6712).
- This product is manufactured by Kaz USA, Inc. under license from The Procter & Gamble Company.
- Vicks and other associated trademarks are owned by The Procter & Gamble Company.
- ©2013 Kaz USA, Inc. 250 Turnpike Rd., Southborough, MA.
- 01772 USA.
- All rights reserved.
- Note: product may differ slightly from photograph.
- RoHS Compliant.
- C ETL US, listed.
- Read instructions carefully.
- *Based on Intertek Test Report 101099532CRT-001 and 100789837CRT-001.
- 1Test data based on measurement in accordance with American National Standards Institute HU-1-2006 for homes of average insulation.
- 2Run-time will vary and is dependent on speed setting, room size and room humidity levels.
- Questions or comments?
- 1-800-VAPOR-1-2 (1-800-827-6712).
- [email protected]
Vicks Filter Free Humidifier
What a great Humidifier. I have gone through a few humidifiers in recent years but this Vicks Humidier is truly the BEST. It gives out a cool mist, it is quiet and very easy to fill. The filter free is what sold me, but after having it run in my bedroom for a few weeks I am so happy I bought this unit. It doubled the humidity in my bedroom over night. Don't hesitate to buy this unit it is well worth it. I am 100% pleased.
Used only for a week, but I am happy with it so far. No noise, No filter and works for 30 hours without refilling. Great humidifier.
Quiet and no filters to fool with.
This is much better than the one I had that had a filter. Just add distilled water and turn it on. Does a great job.
My air was dry. My air is now not dry. Thank you, Vicks, for wetting my air.
I love this as long as you use distilled water no white dust. It is worth buying the water not to have the white dust.
- Bathroom Renovation
- Building Materials
- Door Weatherization
- Doors and Gates
- Garage & Storage
- Green Energy
- Heating, Cooling, & Air Quality
- Home Safety
- House Plans
- Kitchen Renovation
- Laundry Room Renovation
- Sandbags & Floor Guards
- Water and Air Purification
- Welding and Soldering
- Work Safety Clothing and Equipment