Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash for Bad Breath, 1.5 L
|MSRP : $14.71|
Sale : $5.97
|Sold & shipped by Walmart|
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- 1.5-L of Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash for bad breath, plaque & gingivitis
- Oral care formula kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis
- The spearmint flavor of this antiseptic mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed
- With approximately 37 days, this 1.5-L bottle provides continuous, effective oral care
- Antiseptic mouthwash with refreshing spearmint flavor offers 24-hour protection against germs*
- Clinically shown to reduce more plaque and gingivitis than brushing and flossing alone
- Germ-killing mouthwash from the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes
- Rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds twice a day to achieve maximum results and for fresh breath
- *With twice daily use.
I have used the blue colored version of Listerine without problems, but the store was out of that flavor, so I tried the Freshburst. It burned my tongue and mouth. I used it before bed and still feel like my mouth is dried out this morning. I tried rinsing my mouth with fresh water several times last night to get rid of the burning. I am hoping it goes away soon. Terrible Product!
I’ve been using Listerine for many, many years. Definitely helps with bad breath, plaque and gum disease. I use this in combination with Plax. I use Plax once a day and Listerine twice a day.
I love and have used original Listerine for most of my life, every day. When J&J started creating new flavors, they were attached as free samples with the original. So, I tried Listerine Burst. I'm sorry to say I didn't like it. First thing in the morning especially, it's sickeningly sweet. The fact that the product contains both sodium saccharin (a carcinogen) and sorbitol is overkill, especially after using toothpaste. Their aftertaste lasted too long, and not in a pleasant way. I prefer the natural, dry swish of original Listerine, which leaves my mouth feeling fresh but not sticky-sweet. It has kept my gums gingivitis-free and my breath fresh for over 40 years. I hope that you keep the original with us forever!
I liked the product very much.
I would like to know what kind of water is used in this product. Spring, purified, tap, filtered, distilled, etc? Where does the water come from?
FRESHNESS THAT LAST
LISTERINE FOR ME IS THE BEST LONG WORKING MOUTHWASH. MY PREFERENCE IS THE FRESH BURST. THIS ONE WORKS FOR ME LONGER THAN ANY OTHERS THAT I HAVE TRIED. MY ONLY ISSUE IS THE FACT THAT IT,S VERY STRONG, HOWEVER A LITTLE WATER TO BREAK IT DOWN, WORKS GREAT FOR ME PLUS IT LAST LONGER. I LOVE IT AND WILL CONTINUE TO PURCHASE IT.
- Bath & Body
- Deodorants & Antiperspirant
- Foot Care
- Hair Care
- Hand Soap & Sanitizers
- L'Oreal Elvive
- Oral Care